X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you mean Stig?
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Would be good if the fastest times for those on your friends list were posted up on a notice board thing like on the show.

Comment

Let's hope they include the Lasetti and Liana.

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
          Do you mean Stig?
          Lol...maybe!

Comment

Yens for GT5P on the PSN store... How many please?

Comment

4500 for PSN version
              4950 for Blu-Ray version

Comment

What do we get exactly for our Yens?

Comment

I was saying since PGR2 that I wanted the TG track in a game !!!
                  Last edited by Keith; 24-10-2007, 20:03. Reason: Either being racist or confusing. Not sure which...

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
                    4500 for PSN version
                    4950 for Blu-Ray version
                    Thank you Sir

Comment

I have posted a translation already for the controls, but as I start to do more, I felt that I need to collect them into a thread, so it would be easier to see. I apologize for poor image quality, but I am sure you will be able to see it. I just took it with phone (I can you can tell either...

Comment

Has anybody actually ordered the disc version of Prologue yet? Are people just going to download it instead?

I'm still undecided about getting a wheel for this. I'm fairly sure the official GT5 wheel will probably be the best but what wheels have people used before and which would people recommend?

Cheers...

Comment

I'll be waiting for the disc version, but I've not ordered yet. In the same boat as you as far as the wheel goes, I can see me crumbling and picking one up around Christmas for this, amongst other things.

Comment

Piccy of the Top Gear track...

Comment

New Logitech G25 wheel to accompany Prologue release, going to cost thick end of £200 though

Your Porsche wheel is suddenly looking good value Chris

Comment

Think Santa said her Credit Card bill had come to pretty much the same price. If I wasn't such a badge whore then I'd be tempted with the G25

Comment

Working...
                                X