• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Streets of Rage 2

It's on!

400 points
    Xbox Live Co-op and VS
    Full screen and smoothing option.

Last edited by MarioMark; 29-08-2007, 12:03.

We know man! Jebus has already finished it about 50 times on hardcore!

Comment

I searched and couldn't find a thread on it.

Comment

Well... there is that Looking forward to this myself too. I have NEVER played it (I know!!!). 400 pts sounds like a good deal to me.

Comment

Don't think I've ever played it either Mr F, guess that's what happens when you buy a SNES instead of a Megadrive all this hype I'm really looking forward to playing it tonight

Comment

I dunno if you'll love it if you've never played it...

It's a side scrolling beat em up with some comedy voice acting in places (Grand Upper : GRAAAAAAND UPPPPAAAAAR). My affection for it is from local 2 player games back on the ol' megadrive!

Comment

Originally posted by debug77 View Post
              Well... there is that Looking forward to this myself too. I have NEVER played it (I know!!!). 400 pts sounds like a good deal to me.
              Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
              Don't think I've ever played it either Mr F, guess that's what happens when you buy a SNES instead of a Megadrive all this hype I'm really looking forward to playing it tonight
              Shame on you two.

I think the main reason what's making me want to play it again (as well as the online co-op) is the nostalgia, it was a great game back then. If you end up liking it today even though you never played it when it originally came out, then that's a testimant to how good the game is/was.

Comment

It had all the key elements, which made it an instant-classic back then.

I remember visually, it was a huge step-up from the first one in the series, and was just a better game all-round. Many an afternoon and after school playing this with friends, even as far as having tournaments in the Battle Mode.

Comment

I wonder why isn't SOR1 isn't up first and this one later though? C'mon Sega it's all about the £££.

Comment

I've gone through on normal mode, and won my first on-line match. I just need the Hardcore and the rest of the on-line achievements now, such a classic game. Sonic 2 is soon too!

Comment

Aside from the co-op, is the game itself the same?

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
                        It's a side scrolling beat em up with some comedy voice acting in places (Grand Upper : GRAAAAAAND UPPPPAAAAAR).
                        Me and my brother used to think it was "Random Paw" when we were kids! Seriously, listen to it with that in mind and it could just be!

Comment

Ooooh I'll have to dl this tonight. Who is up for a game around 10-11pm?

Add me: Jimmy Blanka

Comment

wanna download this asap, but im using an elite with my old 20g hard drive atm, will i be able to still transfer this over to the new hard drive when my cable come s?

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
                              wanna download this asap, but im using an elite with my old 20g hard drive atm, will i be able to still transfer this over to the new hard drive when my cable come s?
                              You don't need to to transfer anything. Just log into Live and re-download it.

Comment

Working...
                              X