No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicals Impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know what your going half on about their, but I'd just worry about playing the game and clearing all the years and so forth first eh 8)

Comment

I too have just got to year 3 and my character needs to be upgraded a bit now. I need to get stack loads of gold so that i can buy the materials needed to upgrade my sword, shield and armour to the best versions.

Comment

Originally posted by Supergoal
        FFCC is actually a good game.......shock
        Having read the stuff here and the bits on Penny Arcade I might give this game a chance after all. I stand corrected.

Comment

My copy has just dropped through the letterbox, and I'm about to go give it a good thrashing

/me runs upstairs giggling like a little schoolgirl!

Comment

Sadly I have not played mine for nigh on a few weeks now...

actually played nothing but animal crossing !

Have not played F zero for almost a month too ..

Must be losing my interest

Comment

I've read somewhere that while players 2, 3 and 4 have to use GBA's, player 1 can get away with a GC controller. Can anyone confirm this?

Round these parts GBA's are few, so this could be the deciding factor in whether it's worthwhile for me

Comment

omg, been playing this all night in co-op mode..

Fairly sure that in Multiplayer you need a GBA per player - but when you start to play, you'll realise why. Going into the menu is a case of pressing Select, and then choosing your items/Command List options while the other guys are playing.

I couldn't believe the cart racing game! How ****ing cool was that! I lost badly though

I'm fairly lost as to what's going on plot wise, but playing the game is easy with a knowledge of katakana/kanji (only need Kanji for the basic elements (wind/water/earth/fire) and directions).

The element of teamwork is incredibly cool. It makes sure that players have to work together far more than other multiplayer RPG's such as NWN etc. By making sure that they are all tightly grouped, and by utilising them all in the puzzles, it's great fun rampaging around dungeons. And the bosses are definately designed for more than one player, I've not played in single player yet, wonder how difficult they will be!

To cap it off, it's easily my favourite game this year. well, multiplayer wise anyway, I just hope the single player matches up...

Serious Kudos to SquareEnix though for the amazing implementation of the GBA

Comment

Working...
                X