Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What has everyone been playing this week?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found Scene It! LCA quite cheap so picked that up last week. Had a few mates around Saturday and we ended up spending the entire night on that (it gets rather competitive I have to say!)

For myself, it's just been the usual diet of Rock Band (PS3) and I also decided to make a start on PGR4 and Forza 2. (Yes I'm behind the times )

Comment

Civ Rev on the 360.

Great stuff, but quite hard on king difficulty for little old me.

Comment

3 hours of No More Heroes since I got it yesterday (from Squirtle). Thats a lot for me and its bloody brilliant! Surprisingly so, considering I didn't like Killer 7 all that much. Can't find the First Play thread though!

Comment

Back into Orange Box after my holiday. Playing through Nova Prospekt currently, although I've forgotten how to play the game in the two week break - last night was disastrous.

Also playing Portal, although I'm a little stumped on number eighteen (I think) and haven't played it for a while.

Comment

The other night i decided to have a go at Street of Rage lol.......... such a great game! Number 1 is still my fave! That old chessnut when you accidentally call for back up still gets me every time!

last night had a quick blast on lego indy with my brother, for a relatively simple game it has some right puzzles that got me stumped a few times lol........... loving the sound track on it.

Comment

Number45, I'm playing Portal too. I've just finished the main game for the first time. I loved the psychological affect the boss tries to have on you throughout.

I'm still 2/3 through the original half life on the DC. Need to finish that before racking up the rest of orange box.

Comment

Yeah, I really should get on and finish it... that's the second to last room isn't it? I'm pretty sure I know what I need to do (One of those things that hit me when I wasn't playing the game) but I haven't motivated myself to do it yet because it'll be a bit of trial and error getting the timing right.

Loved the first (Although it didn't need the last section really) and the second. Really looking forward to Episodes 1 and 2 as well as hoping Valve let someone port Episode 3 to the PS3 (Or maybe Mr. Newell will have changed his mind by then... though I doubt it).

Comment

Having been getting much time with my consoles lately but Geo Wars 2 and Braid are drawing me back in. Even found some time for Rock Band after dropping a wad on DLC.

Comment

Wii Sports - bowling is always fun. I'm getting better but still can't quite get a decent technique going.

Comment

Guitar Hero - Half an hour with my daughter the other night (trying to get a five year old to play 'I love Rock n' Roll' on Easy!)

Trying to finish SOTN via PSP pops, but I've found that I missed the underwater ability/relic so I can't 200.6% it yet!

Comment

Originally posted by 112 View Post
                        last night had a quick blast on lego indy with my brother, for a relatively simple game it has some right puzzles that got me stumped a few times lol........... loving the sound track on it.

snap,been playing that with my 4 year old daughter who is quite good at it.

silent hill 4 the room
                        mgs 4

Comment

I'm mainly on Kingdom Hearts 2 at the mo. Even though I switch off during most cut-scenes and the combat is mostly hammering the X button, I really like it. There's a real addiction to see the next boss design or set-piece.

Also just picked up the latest Advance Wars (£14.99 brand new in Gamestation, folks!) and am getting in to that.

Comment

Lego Star Wars. Trying to get that 100% is boring as feck

Comment

Still with PS Panzer Front Bis after completing the bizarre 'Story' mode. Decided to go through the whole Tactics section to improve on my scores from the original game and play the new maps, some (or all?) of which appear in the 'Story' mode. They definitely tweaked the AI and made a few other subtle changes which does make things rather interesting, even after what must be 10+ playthhroughs of the original game for me.

Comment

OMG Rallisport Challenge 2 OMGZZZOR.

Yeah, I like this game. Been playing it. It really is the funnest stuff ever, although it's not easy, despite it's arcade look.

Don't suppose I can persuade anyone to plug in their old Xbox can I? Could do with someone online to race against.....

Comment

Working...
                                X