No announcement yet.

An arcade stick thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it would be good if we could get a group buy off art to save on postage. Seeing as i got ripped off by doomy on SRK i need to get some bits and bobs

Bri

Comment

The other option is the guy in Germany, that I used.

But arthong is better really, nicer prints and neater plexi.

Comment

Originally posted by billy_dimashq View Post
        Lovely art.

Not too sure about the stick protruding from her forehead, though!
        yeah, i could think of a better place to have the stick protruding from !

i like my sf ts, but i think there's far too much 'play' on them, i can't be arsed to start taking it to bits though, but i know that a seimitsu stick would probably be more to my taste.

Comment

Right lads I've recently acquired a SNES and I'm after a good stick for shooters. There are plenty of those Super Advantage sticks on eBay but not a lot else.
          I was looking for an adaptor to use my 360 stick on the SNES but don't see anything like that.

Comment

I've got a boxed ScoreMaster I need to get rid of, and in the loft I'm sure I've got the one on the left of this… http://goo.gl/JDlz if I remember rightly, it's fully microswitched and a solid bit of kit. Will have to go looking!

Comment

Ok. Can you send me some pics please?

Comment

Found it. It's an Apollo Joystick, like this one… http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j2...02-apollo2.jpg

However, I don't know if it works, as it's been in the loft a while and it's about 5 yrs since I've had a SNES. I'll try and find someone with a SNES and test it. Only has the SNES adapter lead, or I'd try it on my Mega Drive.

Comment

I got a question regarding the old style NeoGeo stick: is there a way to extend the length of the stock shaft or to replace the stock shaft with a longer one without exchanging the whole stick mechanic/soldering or modding the case?

A good thing would be a short extension where you remove the balltop, screw the extension on the shaft and refit the top on the extension. I saw some of those from Seimitsu I think but I don't know if there is a chance that those would fit on the original stick.

Comment

Can anyone recommend me a PlayStation 2 compatible stick which is good enough not to need modding?

I will be using it for shooters.

Thanks.

Comment

Can anyone here direct me to getting some sticks/pads for the original xbox? whether modded or not doesnt bother me, would rather avoid the adapter route. Ideally want some saturn pad conversion but first some grade a sticks with all the xbox joypad buttons included

Comment

Originally posted by muddy View Post
                        Found it. It's an Apollo Joystick, like this one? http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j2...02-apollo2.jpg.
                        If CMcK isn't interested let me know mate as I might be.

Comment

Originally posted by Blade Runner View Post
                          Can anyone recommend me a PlayStation 2 compatible stick which is good enough not to need modding?

I will be using it for shooters.

Thanks.
                          Namco stick will work wonders.

Comment

Agreed, great stick from stock. I use mine on ps2/ps3/pc and its perfectly fine.

Comment

Buttons are good seimitsu knockoffs and the stick is a decent JLF knockoff.

Comment

Just in time for Guwange , JUTMANs final custom stick

Comment

Working...
                                X