An arcade stick thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Are you bringing that lovely stick to SVB? If so, I must see it in the flesh. I simply must...

I wish to cast mine eyes upon the splendour of those hardcore connections.

Comment

woah nice speed, that is lean and clean under the hood

Comment

Originally posted by billy_dimashq View Post
          Are you bringing that lovely stick to SVB? If so, I must see it in the flesh. I simply must...

I wish to cast mine eyes upon the splendour of those hardcore connections.
          I sold all my other sticks, so yeah.

Comment

Sweet. I'll follow the trail of drool

Comment

I don't think it'll be drool...

Comment

Comment

Is that an official one? Looks nice.

Comment

Yep, its in limited supply apparently and cost a whopping ?149.99.

Comment

Originally posted by Kongster View Post
                      Yep, its in limited supply apparently and cost a whopping ?149.99.

http://store.gameshark.net/StreetFighterIV
                      Yeah, Daigo was using one at SvB.

Comment

They were taking preorders at SVB this weekend. I saw it in the flesh but not clearly. Someone playing with us said it was Daigo's stick and he'd borrowed it for a few minutes, but I was too busy watching the guy's crazy Dhalsim skills mash my mate up

The surface is lenticular and someone I know who saw it properly in the light said it sucks badly, comparing it to those old rulers with the dinosaurs on them.

I like the photo, though, and the box looks awesome. I think Shozuki preordered one.

Once again, 360 one gets raped by coloured buttons, making it look like a SNES stick. Not sure why/when such an atrocity was decided, but it makes no sense as the original 360 TE doesn't have funky colours. I like the light blue/white combo of the PS3 buttons.
                        Last edited by randombs; 23-08-2010, 22:34. Reason: confirmation from speedlolita

Comment

I believe it's now a microsoft standard to have to have the buttons like that.

PS3 stick definitely looks nicer though.

Comment

Finally decided on my artwork, it , the plexi and some dustwashers are on the way...well they are being cut...by lasers or something...then posted....for an out my arse high price...but hey its all good

Also i think the chun stick looks dumb, i dont like the see thro blue, makes it look down market...INMYOPNIONNNNNNNNNN

Comment

Demoing the new buttons..

Comment

pirate! heathen! perm ban!

Isnt it seimitsu only with the artwork buttons? Ive gone back to sanwa buttons sadly, but i love my ls-32

*edit* wait a min..."Test"..whats all that about

Comment

Working...
                                X