Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post

Thanks dvdx2!

enjoy it m8! I know its found a good home.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
      enjoy it m8! I know its found a good home.
      Sweet stick, Speed is a lucky man

If I wasnt considering parting with all my PS2 gear then I definitely would have been interested...always coveted a proper HRap for the Cave shooters.

Hope you enjoy it Speed

Actually can anyone recommend me somewhere cheap for a good quality PS3 stick that works with PSN games.

Ta muchly

Neil

Comment

TE is cheapest..

Does it not work with PSN games?

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
          TE is cheapest..

Does it not work with PSN games?
          That's what I expected

I'm not sure to be honest don't know anyone who has one so can't check

I had heard it was only the VSHG that worked but not sure if that's true (I hope not anyway)

Neil

Comment

I'm sure it's not ONLY, but the VSHG certainly does.

Failing that, get ANY stick and shove a PS360 PCB in it. They use VSHG code.

Comment

Oh wow, a proper 360/PS3 board!

I'll keep my current setup (Dual Strike PCB + Mad Catz Fightpad PCB) as I don't want to make the headset socket I drilled into my DC stick redundant just yet. Maybe if the MC PCB craps out I'll look at my options then.

Comment

That PS360 board is certainly interesting- is it preferable to the multi-console Cthulhu one on account of being solderless? I'm inclined to pick one up for my round 2 TE as I already have a dedicated PS2 HRAP.

Comment

PSN games can be played with a MadCatz TE. Its only with PS2 games that there are incompaibility issues.

AFAIK, the HRAP3 and VSHG are the only ones capable of playing everything.

Comment

So pleased with my EX mod. It's a relief to be finally back on some decent buttons, my first time with seimitsu's as it happens. I've not found it affecting my execution with the extra travel time.

Comment

Preliminary testing of vinyl dye and plastidip:

I already did plastidip pcb's ages ago so I can say I was the first. I know perfectionists will copy for the internals since they like colour schemes.

Thought i'd give it a go on the gate as an experiment and it looks better irl since the camera makes the paint look "sticky" on the gate for some reason but looks like the pcb. Gonna try and finish it quickly tonight with red and black wires, red rj45 and a red harness.

Comment

^ not too sure if I should go with red quick disconnects or clear plastic ones. . . I like the clear plastic ones better but they're not red.

---

also did a request on an existing stick last week for a customer. New art, neutrik, matching red usb and other adjustments:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Finally installed sanwa in my HRAP2. It is now perfect.

Comment

The dyed PCB and gate look awesome, can't wait to see the finished product.

I imagine some people might go overboard with what they dye, though!

Comment

thx billy hope those things I sent you last time worked out for you.

--

- fully inulated clear sheathe qd's
                              - painted parts, plasti-dip/vinyl dye
                              - custom jlf harness
                              - rj45 goes to a coupler which goes to a deltron (not installed yet)

Might be able to complete it for Sunday Ultimate Clash 8 event in London if I have time and the customer decides to go. Was meant to have it done earlier but work saps your energy and had to put it off.

Still quite a bit to do for the deltron connectors. I really love clear sheathe quick disconnects, sexy. Next one I might have to use UV paint with a UV light PC mod style.

Comment

I'd really like a cover made for my stick (above). Where do you chaps get the artwork from?

Comment

Working...
                                X