No announcement yet.

An arcade stick thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lovely stick that. Wonder if it'll ever make an apearance outside Japan like the EX-SE did.

Comment

It's arrived!

Photoset.

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Finally got all my parts and done my stick.

Comment

Nice stick, what's your tumblr?

Comment

Can't wait for my HRAP 2 to arrive..

Comment

wow nice stick EX

Comment

Err there's not much on my tumblr (only that pic at the moment). I'm new to it really and not sure what I'm doing.

Those HRAPS are a bit fiddly top open up. Took me longer than I was expecting but I'm really pleased with the results. I did need to sand the left most bottom screw nut but it was very little. Very minor quibble was the very slight colour discrepancy of the stick top and the buttons but you can't notice it too much in person and it looks intentional...

Comment

my HRAP EX stopped working...I wonder if the PCB is fried, and where I can get another one if that's the case.

Comment

Cheapest option would be installing the PCB from a Xbox 360 fightpad.

Best option would be buying a PS360 PCB to replace the rubbish Hori one that's now broken. It'll work on PS3 then too.

Comment

where can i get a PS360 PBC? i was looking around for a replacement but i couldnt find anything online.

Comment

I think a new batch are being made currently. A member of Neo Empire and SRK named gharling deals them in the UK. Alternatively you can order from the US.

Comment

thank you, just pm'd him, I think I saw your posts as well in there lol

Comment

Hehe yeah, I've got one myself. Good stuff!

Comment

Thanks dvdx2!

Comment

Working...
                                X