An arcade stick thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tidy work man.

Getting an LS-32-01 in a Namco is godlike work too!

Comment

thx will probably finish it by friday.

Comment

I'm gonna make a portable stick when the Agetec I bought on here arrives. Probably just gonna go the standard JLF route and OBSF. PS360 board dual modded with a PS1 pad for PS2/PS3/360 support.

Comment

rj45 neutrik would be good in center back but dreamcast sticks already have a hole there for memory unit, unless you cover it up with something, mount it and then make a hole in that.

Comment

I think I'm just gonna have a 9 pin dsub for the PS1 cable and not have modular cabling for the USB.

Comment

That Donald McDonald one is class

that's not a typo. they call him that over there

Comment

Originally posted by billy_dimashq View Post
                That Donald McDonald one is class

that's not a typo. they call him that over there
                Thanks billy. Almost finished an Agetech mod for a customer, got another agetech I will finsh tomz too. Did a straightforward neutrik for the first one:

One of them will have plexi the other one is heavy art. Pics monday maybe.

Comment

Would you be willing to sell one of those plastic vmu slot covers?

Mine is currently covered with cereal box card

Comment

I can provide one like the above with screws nuts and white covers for M4 screws (?5 inc postage).

I also have a spare plexi top for a dreamcast stick if anyones interested (?9 with postage), except I haven't countersunk the holes for the screws yet.

Finished one of them (plexi on top, standard usb neutrik):
                    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Nice.

I'm using the stock start button for my Agetec. Gonna have 2 pieces of plexiglass under the VMU hole so I can get some animu stupid crap art in there. In that bit where you've mounted the neutrik I'm installing 5 small switches (L1, L2, Turbo, Select, Guide) and a 15 pin dsub port so I can have USB (4) and PS1 pad (8/9) using the same port.

I spent about an hour today making the holes big enough for sanwa and I'm really liking it so far - more so than my TE which feels too heavy these days.

Shall post more/some pics once I'm 100% done.

May even make this my main stick..

Comment

ive wanted a stick for ages now but just never got round to buying one, anyway ive got the chance to pick up a brand new madcats TE stick tomorrow for ?90.
                        you guys think its worth it?.

Comment

yeah. it has in excess of fifty quids worth of sanwa in it and is a great stick. i love mine

Comment

Does anyone know if the Hori Real Arcade Pro VX SA is any good? Was thinking of getting one this weekend...

it's massive though!

Comment

Yeah, they're sick. Get oneeeeee. And they're not that big.

Comment

What are my options when it comes to Mega Drive sticks guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X