No announcement yet.

Under/Rated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I enjoyed the first 2 Battle Network games, it's a shame Capcom killed them by over doing it with the variants

Comment

The 3rd Birthday.

Amazing game that is not a 3rd person shooter which is probably why it scored to low. It is an out and out action game where most of the guns lock on and it is all about survival and tactics.

Comment

I liked the bit of it I played but never got that far as I sold by PSP. A redo for Vita would be nice

Comment

More GameCube stuff, including 3 Super Smash Bros clones.

DreamMix World TV Fighters:

Super Monkey Ball Adventure:

Virtua Quest :

Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble:

Battle Stadium D.O.N.:

I've only played this one and I like it a lot. There is just not enough characters and arenas.

I'm curious about how good are the others.

Comment

Never really got on with Virtua Quest, Ive got the PS2 version of Dream Mix Fighters lying around somewhere but it's one of the many PS2 games I've never gotten around to playing

Comment

Return to Castle Wolfenstein multiplayer on the PC. Everything that makes a competitive shooter great was done best in RTCW, yet you'd be hard pressed to find a gamer these days who's played it.

Forget CS, CoD, BC/BF and Halo - they had nothing on this

Comment

PS1: Dragon Valor.

PS2: Operation Winback.
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

With the current gen consoles winding down it seems ripe to add a couple more to this old thread:

Gears of War Judgement

Not the best entry but good fun and it feels like the world has already forgotten it exists

Comment

I haven't played it. And yes, I forgot it existed. Must pick it up at some point.

Comment

I hated Judgement....took out Horde mode and replaced it with the PvP version (I forget the name) which meant playing with randoms = losing if you were on the grubs team. Mindless idiots dying repeatedly as tickers running into gunfire, with no change of tactics.

Had a weak story and added a score attack element that turned online co op sour too. WORST.SEQUEL.EVER.

Another mention for taking out Horde mode as it annoyed me so much

Comment

Still sits on my shelf unplayed as yet, looks solid.

Comment

I fairly enjoyed it, there were some tweaks to it but really it was Gears 4 as there wasn't much to differentiate it from the previous 3. I think by the time it arrived the next gen machines were too much in peoples minds and there was nothing 'new' about it to grab peoples attentions. Like the same trap God of War Ascension fell into (only God was a much poorer game). The slow clunky gameplay had grown tired in the Gears series too but in terms of 'more of the same' it was fine.

Comment

After a recent revisit I'm going to add Blur to this.

Comment

Not under rated here: http://www.bordersdown.net/content/3...rosoft-Xbox360

Comment

We're getting deep into Year 5 of the current gen, any titles from the last few years people feel didn't get a fair shake?

Comment

Working...
                                X