This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7 days to go, 7 days to go!
    Getting excited now, only problem is that when I pre-ordered I had it sent to my wife's workplace. Now it turns out she will be in Austria that day, so it means a trip to her work place to pick it up on my way home from work. Shouldn't be a problem, but some of the people she works with can be a bit dopey, and I am worried they wont know where the parcel is when I turn up at 4.30 pm. Asked our lass to mention this big parcel to arriving on Friday to everyone at her work all week, can't afford for anything to go wrong.

Comment

Re: Nintendo Wii U

Any good games coming out before Xmas or is it just launch line-up until next year?

Comment

Anyone here orderd form shopto, have they started processing orders yet ?

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
          Anyone here orderd form shopto, have they started processing orders yet ?
          Not had anything yet, think they are taking the monies today, wont see any shipment till the middle of next week though.

Comment

Ah right, i actually have a spare pre order for a black gauranteed at ?296.86 if anyone here wants it and can foward me the money
            if not i will be cancelling it later tonight.

Comment

What comes with it?

Potentially I might cave in.
              Last edited by ItsThere; 23-11-2012, 14:20.

Comment

Getting quite in the mood for this... I have a couple of days booked off purely for gaming when it hits. Did some trades so now the 30th for me is:

-Nintendo Wii Premium pack with Nintendoland
                -New Super Mario Bros U
                -Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
                -Tank! Tank! Tank!
                -ZombiU
                -Pro Controller

supported by Far Cry 3 and ZOE HD Collection. HELL. YES.

Comment

Going on past console launches, when do amazon start processing orders? If the extra delivery was paid for does it usually arrive on or before launch day? Only reason I ask is that it's being delivered to my parents house as we are in Disneyland next week of all weeks, usually I would be excited by that but not as excited as getting my hands on the WiiU lol!

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
                    Getting quite in the mood for this... I have a couple of days booked off purely for gaming when it hits. Did some trades so now the 30th for me is:

-New Super Mario Bros U
                    -Tank! Tank! Tank!
                    -ZombiU
                    -Pro Controller

Can't believe you preordered BLOPS what was the price you paid?

Comment

I have preordered exactly the same plus i have Sonic All Stars and im seriously thinking of getting Tekken, thats been getting some good praise from a few people. Glad to see someone else getting Blops, im really looking forward to playing that on Wii U Cant believe one more week to go.

Really wish Far Cry 3 had been released this week but at least i have Lego Lord Of The Rings to play through this week

Comment

Are there any videos of Black Ops 2 on the Wii U? I'd like to see what the Zombies look like (as it's the only reason to play the game, unless you want to hear the main character saying Menendezzzzzz like Batman about a hundred times).

Comment

Originally posted by originalbadboy View Post
                          Can't believe you preordered BLOPS what was the price you paid?
                          I pre ordered it too, Argos ?41.99 but I had a ten quid gift card.

HMV have a one day offer if you pre order Skyfall they give you a 20% off next order voucher. Doesn't work on hardware but means ?8 off a Wii U game. I pre ordered the steel book blu ray of Skyfall and going to use the 20% voucher on Batman Wii U. ?32 with the 20% off

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
                            Are there any videos of Black Ops 2 on the Wii U? I'd like to see what the Zombies look like (as it's the only reason to play the game, unless you want to hear the main character saying Menendezzzzzz like Batman about a hundred times).
                            It supposedly looks about identical to the 360 version. Many videos on Youtube from the campaign and online, but haven't seen any from zombies. I will be picking it up next friday. With the option of playing the game anywhere in my apartment on the gamepad, or two-player with each our screen, makes this the best version of the game to me.

Edit:
                            This is the first time I've preordered a console online, and not in a shop. Kinda worried I don't get it before launch. If I don't I'll probably scavenge all the local toy shops for a unit and simply send the other back when it arrives.
                            Last edited by JSR; 23-11-2012, 16:41.

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post

-New Super Mario Bros U
                              -Tank! Tank! Tank!
                              -ZombiU
                              -Pro Controller

You're gonna need more than a couple of days!

Comment

Okay. Launch offers are down from HO and we're going to start calling our customers over the weekend.

There's some pretty good deals to be fair.

Black Premium NintendoLand with any game, screen protector and silicon skin for GamePad for ?349.99.

I'm more excited about the ?25 WBW games:

Batman (?50 RRP)
                                Darksiders 2 (?50 RRP)
                                Sonic Transformed (?40 RRP)
                                TankTankTank (?30 RRP)
                                Tekken (?40 RRP)
                                Sports Connection (?30 RRP)

Tekken, Batman and Sonic for less than the "off the shelf" high street retailer PS3 / Xbox versions. Yoink!!

RRP for New SMB and NintendoLand is ?50.

CoD, Assassin's Creed 3 & ZombiU RRP is ?54.99!!!

Remember, RRP means recommended retail price. Final confirmation TBC before the "Game haters" jump in.

Comment

Working...
                                X