X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gambit6613 View Post
    http://www.giantbomb.com/off-tv-play/92-7482/

Yes i believe this is an accurate list of remote play games.
    Tank! Tank! Tank! needs to be on that list as well for SP campaign.

Comment

I also exited to the homescreen and started drilling down into the settings (just out of curiosity), but got told off by a member of staff in attendance lol!
      I have the exact same experience at tech shows and when I look at laptops in stores that haven't had them locked down with some silly advertising screen. I wish we had some sort of laser-light device like you can use to distract a pet. "Here boy... here we go... over there, go fetch, leave me alone."

Comment

Here we go ... its 1990 all over again!

Seriously WTH ... not exactly THE game I was looking forward to on the WiiU, and if its January 2013 then fine, but if Nintendo start pissing around with release dates again liek they did with the Wii, mine will be going on the Bay within 6 months...

There is no reason that I can see for this to be delayed ... No reason .. Other than Nintendo sticking the noses in and buggering it up!

Comment

One game i was really looking forward to was Lego City, what the hell has happened to this, any chance of seeing this before Xmas?

Comment

Best guess with Unlimited is Nintendo is pushing for staggered dates to avoid dry spells in the schedules

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
              Best guess with Unlimited is Nintendo is pushing for staggered dates to avoid dry spells in the schedules
              Maybe Warner aren't publishing it in Europe? That's why they can't talk about it until 2013?

Comment

Are loads of games going to have subtitles beginning with U now?

Unlimited
                Unchained
                Unboundedered
                Undead
                Unearthered
                Unequipped
                Uninteresting
                Unilateral
                Unoscopy

Comment

One thing that im almost certain of with this Nintendo console, and has nearly always been the case, importing one is the best option. Hell if i had the spare cash and could read Japanese thats what id be doing now so i could play MH3.

Comment

Originally posted by gambit6613 View Post
                    One game i was really looking forward to was Lego City, what the hell has happened to this, any chance of seeing this before Xmas?
                    As one of the 2 games I pre-ordered I've been watching that. The release date was never announced, it's always been "launch window" and still is.

Comment

So no first impressions Steven?

Comment

Of a game not yet released? Sorry, I'm good but not that good.

If you mean of the WiiU in general, I'll have to get some work done first.

Comment

What as a comedian, as i see you certainly are, just dont give up the day job. Sell us the WIIU , do Ninty's job for them.

Comment

We're getting a demo unit in store next week!

Final decision time next Wednesday.

Comment

Just ordered one. Cost me 25 quids more than the average retail price, but that's what I get for being slow. Suppose I'll make up for it by putting my Vita up for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex WS View Post
                                Just ordered one. Cost me 25 quids more than the average retail price, but that's what I get for being slow. Suppose I'll make up for it by putting my Vita up for sale.
                                Your the second person on here who is thinking about selling their Vita and im very much thinking of doing the same. I wonder just how many extra used Vitas will put up for sale over the next week or two in order to fund Wii U?

Comment

Working...
                                X