Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would also be a pretty expensive thing to implement , especially as I'd imagine every component is made in the same. It'd be a first for Ninty though.

Comment

Then I will be on the lookout for some 3rd party ac-adapters for the console and gamepad then

Comment

Whilst this might be the first console in an age to launch without a new magazine to accompany it, The Official Nintendo mag has gone on sale today sporting a nice facelift. Also nicely included are 2 Wii U coasters, whats funny is i still have the ones from the launch of the Wii

Comment

Originally posted by gambit6613 View Post
          Whilst this might be the first console in an age to launch without a new magazine to accompany it, The Official Nintendo mag has gone on sale today sporting a nice facelift. Also nicely included are 2 Wii U coasters, whats funny is i still have the ones from the launch of the Wii
          my subscription came last Friday,one of the earliest editions I've had
          loved the Nintendo land and wii u coasters using them already

Comment

I give it a month before it gets axed.

Comment

No amount of freebies could ever stop me wishing that ONM was still Nintendo Magazine System from the 90s.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                No amount of freebies could ever stop me wishing that ONM was still Mean Machines from the 90s.
                Fixed that for you

Comment

Re: Nintendo Wii U

I like the idea of playing WiiU games solely on GamePad, whilst the TV is being used for say, Holby City. Is this a standard feature for all games or is it up to the devs? Also, what sort of range will it have? Can I be upstairs whilst my WiiU resides downstairs?

Comment

I think it depends on thickness of floors, walls etc. Sure there is a plan of someone's range of use floating around the Internet somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
                      I like the idea of playing WiiU games solely on GamePad, whilst the TV is being used for say, Holby City.
                      What's the point in that? You may as well buy a PSP Vita or a DS then since that's what the Wii U has become, a hand held gaming system.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                        What's the point in that? You may as well buy a PSP Vita or a DS then since that's what the Wii U has become, a hand held gaming system.
                        Becuase the Wii U has completely different games to either of those two handhelds?

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
                          I like the idea of playing WiiU games solely on GamePad, whilst the TV is being used for say, Holby City. Is this a standard feature for all games or is it up to the devs? Also, what sort of range will it have? Can I be upstairs whilst my WiiU resides downstairs?
                          Not every game supports playing on the GamePad simply because some games use the Gamepad for gameplay , such as ZombiU and NintendoLand. If a game doesn't use the gamepad for gameplay then I don;t see any reason why it shouldn't support it. There is a list floating around somewhere of the compatible games.

Originally posted by Kieran76 View Post
                          I think it depends on thickness of floors, walls etc. Sure there is a plan of someone's range of use floating around the Internet somewhere.
                          As stated most people's tests say around 10 meters (30ft), but as you say that depends on wall thickness etc. It may also depend how how much other wireless activity is going on in the local vacinity too.

Comment

Is there a list somewhere of supported games for the remote play feature? I really like the idea of that feature, would be awesome if Tekken Tag 2 and CoD are supported - might have to pick them up then!
                            Last edited by Shozuki; 22-11-2012, 08:12.

Comment

CoD sounds like it aces the feature. It has full remote play support including the ability to play split screen using the gamepad screen as the second players screen :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Shozuki View Post
                                Is there a list somewhere of supported games for the remote play feature? I really like the idea of that feature, would be awesome if Tekken Tag 2 and CoD are supported - might have to pick them up then!
                                A function of the Wii U that allows games to be played exclusively through the Wii U GamePad.

Yes i believe this is an accurate list of remote play games.

Comment

Working...
                                X