Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checked the popular online marketplace in here in Norway, and the place is actually flooded with Vitas. Seems I'll have to go below 150 to sell my mint Vita with 3 games and 16GB memory card. There is literally nothing on the horizon for the machine that interests me. I'm actually more keen on buying myself a PSP as there a lot of good games that never made it to the Vita store.

Comment

Yeah this is how im feeling, thought i would see how the winter games would be. Rather sadly just about everyone in one way or another has been a little disappointing and now i cant think of one game coming out for Vita next year.

Comment

Played some more NSBMU today, wasn't too impressed after my 30 minute playtime yesterday, but today I'm starting to like it more. First I was slightly disappointed with the graphics, didn't feel the HD-improvement and some textures seem low-res, but the total package feels bigger than it's older Wii-brother. Just finished the 2 first worlds, so hopefully the curve will continue upwards.

I have not been able to add funds to the eShop using my Norwegian VISA-card so I guess I will have to get some prepaid cards. I remembered the trick on Wii where you could use your CC if you set the Wii's country to Brazil, but when I did that on the Wii U I got "the eShop is not available in this country". So it might work at a later point, I don't know.

Also, the gamepad attracts dust like there's no tomorrow, I've never seen anything like it. I think I'll get a pouch for it at some point.

capcom_suicide: Don't know if you bought a stepdown today, but there were 4 left at the shop after I had been there
        Last edited by MoFo2; 22-11-2012, 19:13.

Comment

Re: Nintendo Wii U

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
          What's the point in that? You may as well buy a PSP Vita or a DS then since that's what the Wii U has become, a hand held gaming system.
          I'm interested in having the option of playing Super Mazza whilst the missus watches the tv or go upstairs on the loo as well. Besides the Vita is tripe, unfortunately.

Comment

Ok, time for this thread to die. And before the Wii is even out here, so my prediction was correct. Yay!

Comment

A Space Odyssey?

Comment

I am with a few other comments that have been on this board recently about games trying to be too realistic. I much prefer worlds and design that are more detached from life and I think this will mostly happen on Wii U. I just wish they would not region lock as I loved the Tatsunoko games on the Wii. Also finding more and more playing on the Xbox means playing online which basically equals getting annoyed at people who don't know the meaning of teamwork!

How much is it to import a US Wii U? Are they even still available?

Oh and when playing Wii games is it a messy affair or pretty straight forward?

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
                  Ok, time for this thread to die. And before the Wii is even out here, so my prediction was correct. Yay!
                  Sorry. The "Who's the sexiest woman in the world" thread is still going.

But you're in no hurry to shut that down. ARE YOU?

Comment

Plenty of Wii Us on eBay, but expect to pay around $50 extra although prices seems to get lower and lower (not so big demand as first thought?).

For playing Wii-games you will have to press the Wii-symbol in the menu and your Wii U turns into a Wii. I haven't tested this yet myself though.

Comment

Isn't it populated entirely by Korean and Japanese idols? Burn it!

Comment

Actually, I haven't really seen any in it...

Not that I follow it, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by MoFo2 View Post
                          Plenty of Wii Us on eBay, but expect to pay around $50 extra although prices seems to get lower and lower (not so big demand as first thought?).

For playing Wii-games you will have to press the Wii-symbol in the menu and your Wii U turns into a Wii. I haven't tested this yet myself though.
                          Thanks for the reply, will be interesting to here about the Wii mode, sounds a bit concerning! I guess its off to the evil bay

Comment

I was gonna upgrade to a shiney new black or blue wii remote plus ready for the Wii U but they're still ?33+ for an official non fake one! Plus a nunchuk to match you're talking nearly 50 notes in total! How can Nintendo justify this for 6 year old tech? I might as well buy a new Wii off amazon black friday at this rate

Do/will any Wii U games use Wii Motion Plus like Nintendoland?
                            Last edited by MarioMark; 22-11-2012, 22:47.

Comment

One week to go for my new shiny box ding dang doo

Comment

For Wii games you have to go into the Wii Menu, which is a channel on the WiiU menu. All WiiU functionality shuts off and the console especially becomes a Wii. This is also where you do your system transfer.

Comment

Working...
                                X