Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone been charged by Shopto yet? They are supposed to be starting taking payments from today.

Comment

How is your store looking in terms of console numbers? I have an Amazon preorder but would prefer to pick one up from a store I town if possible!

Comment

Looks like there is no stock shortage, shopto still gaurantee launch day delivery ?

Comment

Just been onto Shopto website and they are still offering a ?5 price promise if you preorder by 28/11 and dont get it on 30/11. So it could be worth trying just to get the ?5.

Comment

My copy of Black Ops is ?45 but I've got tons of credit so it's not cost me any cash at all, plus trading in the PS3 version against it. Yup, the WiiU version is pretty much a match for the 360 version. I've been following on some forums chatter and views seem pretty positive, less server issues as it's not as taxed due to the much lower number of players. Main reason I'm going to try the Pro Controller but playing on the Gamepad looks brilliant

Comment

Never thought i would ever say this but i really hope the walls/floors in my house are wafer thin so i can play Black Ops on the Gamepad in bed

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
                Looks like there is no stock shortage, shopto still gaurantee launch day delivery ?
                Or, they're not as popular with Joe Public.

Comment

Originally posted by gambit6613 View Post
                  Never thought i would ever say this but i really hope the walls/floors in my house are wafer thin so i can play Black Ops on the Gamepad in bed
                  Me to so I can play it on the throne.

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
                    My copy of Black Ops is ?45 but I've got tons of credit so it's not cost me any cash at all, plus trading in the PS3 version against it. Yup, the WiiU version is pretty much a match for the 360 version. I've been following on some forums chatter and views seem pretty positive, less server issues as it's not as taxed due to the much lower number of players. Main reason I'm going to try the Pro Controller but playing on the Gamepad looks brilliant
                    Damn you to hell .. I might have to get it as well , even though I have hated everything COD related in the last couple of years, might be worth getting back in the saddle though, if I can find it cheap enough.

Comment

Anybody interested in buying trine 2 or nano assault off the e shop on launch day?
                      i definitely will get both of them.

Comment

Deffo getting Trine Edd Nano got a great review from IGN so if they do a decent calculation of the $10 US price I will grab that too. Counting down the hours till launch now got that buzz only a new console brings we will have to get a thread running at launch to share new Nintendo IDs

Comment

I'll get Nano but Trine 2 was a PS+ freebie recently so no need.

Comment

I wish I cared about the Wii U. But I really don't. There's nothing there that even remotely interests me to be honest, which is a first for a Nintendo console launch. If they'd had Pikmin 3 ready for launch, I probably wouldn't have been able to resist. But a very, very poor launch for me, especially given the consoles high price and low battery life of the controller.

Comment

Anybody interested in picking up Funky Barn? I had always dismissed it as a simple shovelware title (which I guess it sort of is), but having read a couple of previews and seen a couple of videos, it now looks like a really fun and charming game. Everything about screams "launch title" to, which makes it even cooler. Might pick it up if I find it cheap.

Comment

Yeah that was my exact thought when i turned the first page on this month ONM Mag. I saw the advert and thought what a load of ****e, just a cheap cash-in launch title. Where have you seen previews for it?

Comment

Working...
                                X