Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed. I had a 360 and a ps3 at one time and it was almost pointless. I only wanted the 360 for Trials HD. Seemed a bit extravagant.

Comment

I forgot about Demon's Souls. It's not asscraxx.

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
        Most peeps have a fave between PS3 and 360 but it's very interchangable between them as 95% of releases are the same. With Nintendo consoles there's a distinct difference in software which makes it the better secondary machine
        Better first machine, other 2 are to similar

Comment

Hardly any decent games though, so definitely secondary [/deliberatetrolling]

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
            I forgot about Demon's Souls. It's not asscraxx.
            Is it nutsaxx though Dave?

Comment

Sorry to be a bit slow with this, so am I right in thinking that the Wii U will be out this year?

Nintendo is giving journalists hands-on time with the upcoming Wii U game console which features a touch-screen controller at the 2012 Consumer Electronics S...

Comment

I really hope something advances with the Wii Remotes. I find they can be really flakey at times, even with motion plus. It would be nice to see some sort of upgrade.

Comment

Nintendo has promised that the Wii U will release in all regions before the end of this year.

Comment

Just read the other article on eurogamers how one Crystal Dynamics guy explains why tomb raider won't make it to the Wii U. Something new tech and that they rather stay with current gen.
                    I am kind of surprised that new tomb raiders games are still being made.

Comment

Nintendo have also posted a pretty hefty loss. Wipes out the profit they made in the same quarter the previous year.

Japanese gaming giant Nintendo announces heavy losses, blaming the strong yen and poor sales of its key 3DS console.

Comment

That must surely mean they are now t3h d0om3d?

I'm suprised they didn't jump on the band wagon and add piracy to the blame list for those losses. There must be too many people downloading 3DSs.
                        Last edited by dataDave; 26-01-2012, 13:30.

Comment

3DS still hasn't been properly cracked by pirates as yet, handheld wise it's just that dead second quarter that's cost them. Had they sold like they have since then they would have exceeded targets. The Wii didn't do too bad either but Nintendo long since stopped releasing steady software so it's taken an unnecessary hit too. It's their own fault and one they seem to have learned from with the 3DS's steady releases and Wii's RPGs hitting. For Nintendo to be in a condition that their future was in doubt they'd have to make significant losses for quite a lot of years. If Nintendo's out the race, MS and Sony will have gone long before. 2012/2013's reserved targets will be because they don't want to take any risks upsetting shareholders by not meeting them and because of the costs of launching the WiiU. They should be back in profit after April 2013 easily.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                            That must surely mean they are now t3h d0om3d?
                            Bring it on, doom 3ds, come on iD, it is not that they have anything to do atm ... Lets spreed some humourous rumours ^^

Nintendo doing bad is not great, but then so are a lot of others. If nintendo goes bust I think a lot of other japanese firms will be badly affected as well, such as nec, sharp and others.

Comment

Ono slightly talks up the Wii U, presumably that means a fighter is headed the systems way. Ultimate SFxT?

Comment

Thank god for that, fed up of having another console for fighters.

Comment

Working...
                                X