X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
    This is cool.

That was so freakin' awesome.

Hopefully someone at Nintendo is watching.

Comment

That was stunning. Want!

Comment

"Bloody hell Nintendo, when will you stop rehashing 10 year old games!!11111"

Comment

?200 on amazon, at that price I'm up for a no obligation preorder...
          Last edited by koopatroopa90; 13-06-2012, 18:26. Reason: updated link as was mobile site!

Comment

Good price and Delivery Estimate: Saturday 14 July 2012 - awesome.

Comment

Expect to see mine on ebay for a few grand if it arrives in a month!

Comment

Originally posted by koopatroopa90 View Post
                ?200 on amazon, at that price I'm up for a no obligation preorder...
                Ditto. Just pre-ordered one myself.

Comment

Just pre-ordered mine too just in case. I know Reggie said it would be value for money so maybe the base pack will be ?200 and they will look for a high attach rate of accessories and games.

Comment

What if the official price turns out to be around ?250 instead? Will Amazon honour your pre-orders at this price?

Comment

Due to the low interest Nintendo Land seemed to generate after E3, I'm gonna predict that Nintendo will in fact bundle it with their machine.

Comment

Originally posted by Fader209 View Post
                        What if the official price turns out to be around ?250 instead? Will Amazon honour your pre-orders at this price?
                        Probably not. They've no obligation to.

Comment

I think ?200 is expensive. Surprised to see people chomping at the bit!

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
                            I think ?200 is expensive. Surprised to see people chomping at the bit!
                            I'm cautiously optimistic rather than chomping at the bit. All it will take is the announcement of a new Metroid or F-Zero to set the old hype-o-meter off the chart though.

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
                              I remember the good old days when games were inscribed onto wooden panels and we would slot them into our computer and play for hours on end! All for a threepenny bit!
                              I remember when cans of coke were 50p

Comment

I thought they would launch it at ?199.99. The launch date however is a few months earlier than i expected.

Comment

Working...
                                X