• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watch where that hand is going Taylor

Comment

Any tents spotted for vita preorders? ^^

Comment

For anyone tempted to take a sneaky peek at the maps, this link has links to vids of several of them. Looking good.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
          I guess Friday and Saturday nights will be the true test. If some lads don't try and piss in his tent over the weekend I'll be very suprised. His mum must be worried sick.

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
            http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/669289-...ps-ii/64566371

For anyone tempted to take a sneaky peek at the maps, this link has links to vids of several of them. Looking good.
            Hijacked map looked cool, reminded me of one of the best level in Max Payne 3.

Comment

if anyone in the glasgow area wants this early gforce in union street will have it saturday.
              i however am going to pass this time, its a dead cert its the same crap as the last 3 years reskinned.

Comment

IGN have a video up with Nuketown. I paused it when the first is finished and noted all players were on 4 Green Bars for connection. i wonder is they have tested it with bad connections. Paused video at 6:02 to see the connections

Comment

I was really hyped for this but after seeing those maps I'm not too sure. I think I'm just tiring of the same old COD fps games

Comment

Originally posted by EDDIE M0NS00N View Post
                    I was really hyped for this but after seeing those maps I'm not too sure. I think I'm just tiring of the same old COD fps games

Only buying mine for the zombies mode mate, the multiplayer will just be a bonus if its as good as blops was.

Also long since gave up buying them for any single player experience, as its just set piece/move to next point/set piece/move to next point rinse and repeat.

Got a good feeling about black ops 2 on the whole though.

Comment

SP changes sound interesting in this now though. Optional missions and different choices for certain objectives etc... It might be enough of a formula change to make the campaign decent. Perhaps even enough for multiple plays?

I'm up for the MP but only because I loved Black Ops and absolutely hated MW3 to the point I haven't really played a COD game in over 18 months. So this will likely be a nice return to form and hopefully the best bow out on these platforms.

Comment

I wish this game came in 2 editions, one for single player, another for multi. The price increases each year, for what amounts to a game I only play online, I haven't done a SP campaign in COD since MW2.

I've not been tuned into this release at all, so a couple of daft questions incomming!

Are tactial inserts still in? In free-for-all?
                        Can you still run around at stupid speed?
                        Can you still run around in complete silence?
                        One stab kills with a knife?

I'm longing for someone to take this series back to basics, to the glory days of COD4. The perks have gone way over the top now since MW2. It was a better game when it was a bit simpler, the perks and the killstreaks have killed it for me.

The first Black Ops was the best after COD4 for me though, so just wondering whats in store for this. (the maps in MW3 where too small).

I only ever play Free-for-all mode by the way, perfect 10 minute goes.

Comment

Originally posted by englishbob View Post
                          I wish this game came in 2 editions, one for single player, another for multi. The price increases each year, for what amounts to a game I only play online, I haven't done a SP campaign in COD since MW2.
                          I'd be careful what you wish for, it'd be ?40 for each bit no doubt.

Comment

Whats in store for you, same over powered nonsense, with far too much camping and stupid gameplay, but you and the 3 million or whatever idiots will be there Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBubbles View Post
                              Whats in store for you, same over powered nonsense, with far too much camping and stupid gameplay, but you and the 3 million or whatever idiots will be there Tuesday.
                              True - the same game repackaged, just like the halos, fifas etc etc, but thats were the money is.

Comment

And that why my money is safely staying in my pocket.

Comment

Working...
                                X