PSthree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSthree

Documents have appeared that appear to show a PlayStation 3 Super Slim model. Documents filed with the Federal Communic…

Documents have supposedly leaked that have been filed with the FCC for a 4000 series super slim PS3. EG says they've heard an announcement will come at Gamescom next month. Would make sense, it's been a while since the last revision and sales always spike with these things.

Certainly wouldn't hurt, reduce the rrp slightly while reducing manufacturing costs, win win.

Comment

This will see me buying a new PS3.

Hopefully it's slim not, unlike the "slim".

Comment

Just bought myself a new 320GB "slim"

Ah well, for ?140 it's probably going to beat whatever these are priced at if true.

Comment

Sweet when I move to America next year will be picking one of these up as my blu-ray player, great news! Be interesting to see what it looks like.

Comment

YES! I've been waiting for this to happen for so long. I was gutted when they didn't announce one at E3 as well.

A mini PS3 would be so sweet, really hope this is true ;D

Comment

If this has more than 2 USB ports, and not only on the front (need a dongle hanging out there now, not a pretty sight) I could maybe add this one to my current 60GB. Won't replace the one I have as it is BC, but could be nice to have one that doesn't sound like a vacuum cleaner and looks sleeker.

Comment

I've got a 160Gb and 320Gb Slim but would pick one of these up if it had rear USB ports for my headset receiver and Play TV.

Comment

Agreed not having one at least for the pseye was a stupid decision, looks rediculous.

Comment

Will probably be picking one of these up, as long as it still has backwards compatibility with PSX games.

Comment

And it appears to be this...top loading?

Last edited by Family Fry; 13-07-2012, 21:48.

Comment

Sempre que posso faço uma visita ao famoso SGCH da Anatel, sistema em que são publicados os últimos aparelhos homologados para venda no Brasil. Já tivemos

16gb is surely a typo and it means 160gb?
                        Unless Sony gonna go for a seriously cheap ass PSthree? ?149-?99?

Comment

No USB on back = lame-o.

Comment

Fk me its ugly!

Comment

That is bloody ugly.

The insistence on keeping that overall curved ps3 shape probably hasnt helped.

Man the psone was such a great redesign, then the ps2 slim...(church bells)....and now this.

They must have had all the designers working on vita, with one of them working on this during his lunchbreak.

Then again if its ?99 i'll forgive it.
                              Last edited by PaTaito; 13-07-2012, 22:34.

Comment

Working...
                              X