Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ETC, across the net and on Miiverse, that very same statement seems to be the most popular retort to this :-)

- and I also agree.

However, equally, im quite impressed. It is quite a clever bit of marketing. Just a shame Nintendo didnt have the original foresight,
    ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

Ram jam black Betty and now this

Comment

That price is brilliant, def the time for peeps to hop on board as when Mario etc start arriving it could well bounce back up in price

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Stone View Post
          ETC, across the net and on Miiverse, that very same statement seems to be the most popular retort to this :-)

- and I also agree.

However, equally, im quite impressed. It is quite a clever bit of marketing. Just a shame Nintendo didnt have the original foresight,
          It'd be more impressive if they could get it to pop up on 360 and PS3 screens :-)

?149 is tempting...

Comment

I can't see any real reason for peeps to not jump on board at those prices. There is enough to play on the WiiU now and in the coming months.

Comment

Be quick the premium is now out of stock, i dont reckon they will last long at that price. get yourself one ready for the big hitters coming at christmas, this is the 3DS again, but im really hopefully itll pick up once the biggies are released, just look at how many 3Ds were sold once Mario 3d land was out , you would have thought nintendo would have learned from that , to sell a machine at ?300 or ?250 you need several triple AAA games .

Comment

Originally posted by originalbadboy View Post
                I can't see any real reason for peeps to not jump on board at those prices. There is enough to play on the WiiU now and in the coming months.
                That's quite a stretch - but the price is probably worth it as it'll inevitably go back up again...

Comment

Well the price hasn't really gone down has it? Just Asda trying to get rid of a load of old stock isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by arcnas View Post
                    Be quick the premium is now out of stock, i dont reckon they will last long at that price. get yourself one ready for the big hitters coming at christmas, this is the 3DS again, but im really hopefully itll pick up once the biggies are released, just look at how many 3Ds were sold once Mario 3d land was out , you would have thought nintendo would have learned from that , to sell a machine at ?300 or ?250 you need several triple AAA games .
                    The Wii U did launch with a Mario title though (and a very good one at that) but the problem is that there has been nothing for the months since launch.

Comment

I know it launched with mario, but i think everyone would agree that if they had an new 3D mario, Mario Kart and Pikmin 3 at launch the machine would have sold much much better, i still like the Wii U and dont regret buying it , i just want some new games to play.

Comment

Game & Wario is set for June 28th ...

GamesRadar+ takes you closer to the games, movies and TV you love.

Comment

Originally posted by arcnas View Post
                          I know it launched with mario, but i think everyone would agree that if they had an new 3D mario, Mario Kart and Pikmin 3 at launch the machine would have sold much much better, i still like the Wii U and dont regret buying it , i just want some new games to play.
                          It would have, but that never happens. Ever. It amuses me that people say these things.

If PS4 doesn't launch with RR8, GT6, COD 94, and SOTC 2, it's going to be doomed to fail after three weeks IMO.
                          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Sorry if this has already been mentioned here, but a quick search suggested it hadn't.

What do people think of this? I'm surprised more hasn't been made of it, but then again I have no idea how reliable an indication it is either.

Comment

One of those 3 would be enough, joe. Instead they gave us a new super soulless Bros and a couple of others I've already forgotten about.

Comment

Working...
                              X