Votes my top 5 on Eurogamer earlier:

1. The Last of Us
    2. Tearaway
    3. Zelda A Link Between Worlds
    4. Tomb Raider
    5. Fire Emblem Awakening

Comment

Lots of votes for Tomb Raider.

Will have to pick it up- guess its pretty cheap now!

Comment

I enjoyed it massively. If they do release a PS4 version I'd defo play it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Loftgroover View Post
          Was easily The Last of Us...but it was pipped at the post by Assassins Creed 4 (ps4)

It is GTA V x Far Cry 3 + Pirates - Bloat / Rockstars awful storytelling.
          Is that really good then? I can't get over my prejudice against it for the lead looking like he's in a boy band rather than looking like a proper pirate with a beard and parrot an' that. Can you unlock a more Brian Blessed kind of look for him?

Comment

EDF 4, MG Rising, Killer is Dead, Gone Home, Pokemon X/Y, Persona 4 Golden (played the PS2 version but basically the same), Payday 2 and Anarchy Reigns (though that was really a last year game (it was region free and this place is supposed to be about importing)).

I feel slightly under equipped to properly answer this as I haven't got a Wii U yet (post Christmas) or a Vita (Christmas) to be able to comment on Pikmin, Mario, Wonderful 101, MH3U online, Tearaway or Soul Sacrifice.

Comment

Coming a close second I'd say Last of Us but I ADORED Tomb Raider, so that's my GOTY. Enjoyed it start to finish. Looking forward to the Definitive Edition in January on PS4.

Assassins Creed: Black Flag gets an honorable mention too (after an average Revelations and AWFUL 3).

Comment

I enjoyed Tomb Raider, didn't love it personally. Was a bit of a grind for me towards the end and I just wanted to finish it.

The Last of Us for me, without a doubt...

Comment

The Last of Us by an absolute country mile. Looking forward to having another play through of it during my time off over Christmas and new year.

Vita Killzone and Tearaway were my other big highlights.

Comment

Despite uhms and ahhs... Bioshock Infinite. The gameplay isn't quite as good as B1, but boy does it drag you into another world... and 1999 mode is what I was looking for...
                    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Working...
                    X