No announcement yet.

Mario Kart 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hah awesome deal. Got Mario Kart from Shopto ebay outlet, used to nectar points on it and got it for ?29. Free Zelda HD aswell. Tyvm Nintendo!

Comment

I'd be amazed if there's any dlc for Mario Kart 8, courses etc will be kept in the bank for future entries.

Comment

I think there will be some, but not loads, a few tracks to bring in some extra cash.

Comment

Does anyone know if the Standard Wii U Mario Kart bundle comes with physical copy of the game?

EDIT: Answered my own question

EDIT EDIT:

Just Pre-ordered my Wii U with Mario kart for ?199.

I don't want any of those free games though. I would rather have a physical copy of the Wonderful 101 or put the money from the sold code towards Mario 3D world.

Which game code do you think will be the best to sell on?
          Last edited by 'Press Start'; 30-04-2014, 22:43.

Comment

EDIT: nevermind!

Looking forward to this. Think the bog standard version will do for me.

Comment

As things stand i would say Zelda would net you the most money followed by Monster Hunter. The rest have all been ?20 or less at one point or another

Originally posted by 'Press Start' View Post
              Does anyone know if the Standard Wii U Mario Kart bundle comes with physical copy of the game?

EDIT: Answered my own question

EDIT EDIT:

I don't want any of those free games though. I would rather have a physical copy of the Wonderful 101 or put the money from the sold code towards Mario 3D world.

Which game code do you think will be the best to sell on?

Comment

I don't think we will see any DLC, they would have anounced it by now if it was coming

Comment

Originally posted by 'Press Start' View Post
                  Can you let me know where you managed to get it at such a good price? I was looking at shopTo and theirs was ?239.84, am I looking in the wrong places?

Comment

Explore our selected online non food range at Tesco. Shop cookware and mobile phones online, and browse key pieces of F&F clothing, available in selected stores.

Comes up at ?220 but use code TDX-JGCV to get it to sub ?200

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                      http://www.tesco.com/direct/mario-ka...skuId=117-7839

Comes up at ?220 but use code TDX-JGCV to get it to sub ?200
                      Thanks Brad.

Sorry Forumites, I forgot to post where I got my bargain.

Comment

Tempted by a wii u t that price. No idea why, never wanted one before :/

Comment

• Wii U bundle with physical Mario Kart copy @ Tesco - ?199

• Minus the cost of Mario Kart makes the Wii U - ?159

• Minus the cost of a free digital game (?20 lets say) - ?139

As long as you want Mario Kart I cannot envision a better deal for the hardware any time soon.

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                            Tempted by a wii u t that price. No idea why, never wanted one before :/
                            Well, ?200 for the machine that'll play the new Mario Kart, 3D World and the future Zelda game which is bound to be on the way. It's starting to reach the "Ninty tipping point" - i.e. the point where you no longer care about the hardware, because there's four or five good Nintendo games and the machine's cheap enough.

Comment

Bought mine as an hdmi equipped wii (downstairs TV is hdmi only) but looking forward to zelda and mk8 and have been enjoying zombi u. Shame deus ex is unplayable.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                                Shame deus ex is unplayable.
                                Why's that? I bought it last week for ?5 but havent got around to it yet

Comment

Working...
                                X