Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now Sony itself has leaked the trailer ahead of the full reveal

Comment

She looks like a decent character, we should have got her instead of that brainwashed Cammy clone character in SFIV: Ultra. Whats with the electricity? Did she learn that technique off electric eels like Blanka as well? I must be getting old but I'm fed up of sexy beat em up characters, I blame SNK and also the DOA people with Maki, bouncy boobs and such like.

Comment

All the trailers have been taken down now.

Got to say that does irk me how secretive and controlling publishers are over things like this...if it leaks just leave it does not change anything after all game is not released for a while yet

Comment

I find it funny that it leaked twice It's being pulled though because it's supposed to be part of the Brasil Game Show presentation and these videos haven't come from there.

Comment

Got to see it once and I like what I saw. Hopefully if they keep the new character designs at this level, I'm very optimistic for the future of this entry in the series.

The cast needs new female characters anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by bash View Post
              She looks like a decent character, we should have got her instead of that brainwashed Cammy clone character in SFIV: Ultra. Whats with the electricity? Did she learn that technique off electric eels like Blanka as well? I must be getting old but I'm fed up of sexy beat em up characters, I blame SNK and also the DOA people with Maki, bouncy boobs and such like.
              To be fair, SFV already has the sexiest character to be in fighting games for years:

Comment

Ulysses?

Comment

New girl reminds me of mix up of Kof's Blue Mary and Angel. I hope one of her dlc outfits gives her neck length hair in blonde or platinum.

Comment

The second Street Fighter 5 beta test begins on 22nd October and ends on 25th October, Capcom has announced. This beta …

Second beta is dated. PC gamers get less time.
                    It will also eventually let you select from 6 fighters meaning that beta players will have sampled most the game before its near release

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                      So Alex and Urien...

Russian wrestler Zangief is playable in fighting game Street Fighter 5. His V-Skill, Iron Muscle, lets Zangief absorb o…

Nope! It's Zangief
                      Zangief one of my faves. I always remember the usual boring Ken/Ryu peeps in the arcade sniggering when I chose him, they didn't snigger after I kicked their arses Played properly he was almost invincible. Spinning Piledriver was so overpowered.

Comment

Yep, it really was. Going up against a Zangief player who had mastered that move back in the day was a frustrating experience. Constant pickup and drop.

Comment

Despite commenters stating she looks generic (it's a Street Fighter game) I think she looks fine with a fair amount of saas about her. Reminds me of Rosario Dawson too (from Sin City in particular).

It's good we're getting characters like her and Rashid. As trustworthy as they are, Ryu, Chun-Li and Cammy are tried and tested characters. Variety like these new faces it what makes each numbered Street Fighter entry unique.

Now, just announce Juri, Alex and make the last new face as interesting and I'll be buying a PS4 upon the game's release next Spring.

Comment

Why would you want Juri? Give me Abel any day.

Comment

NYC Stage

Comment

Is that background character a hint or a troll?

Comment

Working...
                                X