Street Fighter V (PS4/PC exclusive)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
    Perhaps but in Killer instincts while it is a different game has no charge based moves for sabre wulf it is just back then forward and down then up. I just find it keeps things instant like if someone jumps in for a attack and you are jago you do dragon punch style move straight away and with sabrewulf it is just down then up and punch and it is straight away to.

If not instant perhaps reduce the charge time by half
    Hate to disagree, but I think that's a real shame for Vega (though I'm still excited about playing as him).

I really like charge characters, just as much as motion characters, because they have a rythym to how they work. They also usually have special moves that are powerful to compensate for the charge, too.

Comment

Why the need to put trash characters like Blanka and Vega...

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
        Hate to disagree, but I think that's a real shame for Vega (though I'm still excited about playing as him).

I really like charge characters, just as much as motion characters, because they have a rythym to how they work. They also usually have special moves that are powerful to compensate for the charge, too.

Probably does require more skill and reactions then i can really give ....but dunno if you have ever seen a player called brolylegs a disabled player who uses his cheek and tongue on the d-pad and fingers on the buttons......and saw him in a match with chun li do a dash into her charge ultra

Comment

Beta is up and Necalli is good fun

Comment

Just got on and downloaded the update, but now can't connect to the server. According to the schedule, it won't be live until 2am, but then it's up till midnight Sunday, apart from 2 maintenance periods.

Comment

Ahh was lucky got on it earlier today

Comment

Looking forwards to there being a longer live period this time; can't wait to try out some of the new guys!

Comment

Ahh was lucky got on it earlier today

Looks cool I wanna try R.Mika and Ken so bad. Got the update today. I heard the Twitter Beta live thing on SFV official is a bit unreliable. Anyone know when the next session is? Last time I played was a Friday evening U.K time. Shame no Arcade mode you can play anytime.

Comment

Originally posted by JU! View Post
                    Looks cool I wanna try R.Mika and Ken so bad. Got the update today. I heard the Twitter Beta live thing on SFV official is a bit unreliable. Anyone know when the next session is? Last time I played was a Friday evening U.K time. Shame no Arcade mode you can play anytime.
                    Well had no problem starting and playing it just have been stuck in training mode got no matches (can set AI to cpu though)

got some play time with ken

His run skill seems pretty useless so far

Comment

Thanks for reply eastyy I'll try and fight against A.I when next get in. Managed to get in tonight. Ken is awesome to use and R.Mika has loads of character. Not used Vega or Necalli yet. Know what you mean about matches I only got one in like 40 mins. Seemed in the previous more chance to get matches. Perhaps it is only searching U.K or Europe and mo not sure.

Comment

Well had no problem starting and playing it just have been stuck in training mode got no matches (can set AI to cpu though)

got some play time with ken kiwi

His run skill seems pretty useless so far
                        Watched a couple of your videos. Some nice combos and I like the options for juggling (seems more akin to KOF XIII).

Think this might be the game to get me to buy a PS4 next Spring.

Comment

Only managed so far to muck about with Mika, really liked her play style too.

Comment

Discovered a cool ken combo forgot to put into the video.

But my worry is it will be the same as with Streetfighter x tekken in that the early version was a lot of cool stuff but they really nerf it down before release.

Also hoping that playing the beta so much does not numb the impact of the full game release

Rashid is now playable
                            Last edited by eastyy; 23-10-2015, 13:01.

Comment

Every beat-em-up fan's favourite Indian Yogi returns.

Comment

Also, six more characters to be released during SF5's first year of release.

Capcom just announced Dhalsim as a playable character for Street Fighter 5 - and he wears a beard. During Sony's Paris …

Comment

Working...
                                X