No announcement yet.

Street Fighter V (PS4/PC exclusive)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking more likely that the data mining of the PC version was correct meaning we have Zen left to go and then there'll be two new fighters in Year One along with Juri, Sakura and two others.

Expected Dhalsim at this point but never been a fan.

Comment

Just seen, apparently Street Fighter V's global release date has been confirmed at the Sony Paris Show as being 16 February 2016

Comment

For the DLC, seems this is the expected line up:

Comment

Pricing error? Complete Horror pack for USFIV is up on the EU PSN for ?0.20p right now. Don't think it has anything to do with playing the V beta as my brother says they are showing as 20p for him too and he never played it. Those free versions Capcom promised peeps are nowhere to be seen right now, so might be worth picking these up.

Comment

Shows up for me too but it's PS4 only

Comment

Urg, Capcom Store's opened up orders for this and there's four bloody editions. Standard, 'Hot Package', Value, and Volcanic...

Hot Package seems to just feature some bonus costumes, in-game currency and so on, whereas the other two give you a DVD and art book? Volcanic seems to have the most, with the physical goodies and the in-game guff.

Very tempted to just go standard, but at the same time I'm a big fan of a hot package, and if the the bonus stuff goes some way to covering future chars it might be an idea...

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                I'm a big fan of a hot package
                I bet you are, you sexy guy.

Comment

Think I am going to go pick up a PS4 tomorrow and move my SF4 playing to this console, so started looking for a Mad Catz stick that there really are not that many choices. It seem second hand only and super inflated prices. Loads of PS3 ones but that seems like you have to faff around with some sort of hack to get them to work.

is this going to be a case of having to wait till 5 is near release before sticks start flooding the market?

Comment

I know Madcatz are making streetfighter V themed sticks and pads http://madcatz.com/mad-catz-teams-ca...eet-fighter-v/.

Really wish a decent fight pad would come out thought ....and something that would work on any console

Comment

I locked up my ps4 yesterday is there still one more beta left? Is it still possible to get into it or have I missed the boat?

Comment

You have for EU PSN. You get in for pre-ordering the game on US PSN. At least, this used to be the case.

Comment

Originally posted by wargame View Post
                          Think I am going to go pick up a PS4 tomorrow and move my SF4 playing to this console, so started looking for a Mad Catz stick that there really are not that many choices. It seem second hand only and super inflated prices. Loads of PS3 ones but that seems like you have to faff around with some sort of hack to get them to work.

is this going to be a case of having to wait till 5 is near release before sticks start flooding the market?
                          There's a few Hori sticks on PS4 like the real arcade pros.

Comment

Capcom just updated the PlayStation 4 version of the Street Fighter 5 beta to add a new tutorial.As reported by EventHu…

Tutorial mode has been updated to be a kind of Pre-SF1 scenario. Nice touch

Comment

I am starting to think there is a lot of killer instinct influence in the game the v skills remind me of instinct mode and the way they are releasing character information and even the silhouettes of 6 characters for next year was just like with Killer instinct.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                                http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...ng-ryu-and-ken

Tutorial mode has been updated to be a kind of Pre-SF1 scenario. Nice touch
                                They look cool in their Zero costumes and it would be nice if they are unlockables with the slightly different play style from the old series.

Comment

Working...
                                X