No announcement yet.

Street Fighter V (PS4/PC exclusive)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could well be a hint seeing how the roster list Fuse posted a link to would appear to be accurate...

Comment

@ Wargame, perhaps both?

Comment

Looks like no Alex in the initial roster http://shoryuken.com/2015/10/10/ono-...eet-fighter-v/

Comment

So dlc or in the hyper SfV sequel

Comment

Fully expecting him via DLC down the line but they've definitely taken a very anti-SF3 anti-SF4 approach to character selection with SF5's default line up so I'm now fully in the camp that expects Dhalsim to be the last returnee fighter.

Comment

I'd like Guy to be added to the roster but it appears Rashid fills the place for character who springs around the stage.

If they included Juri with a costume/hairstyle change in the starting roster, I'd be a happy chappy.

N.B Leave Seth with SFIV. Good moveset but crap character design. Bison always rocks and Gouken was the true boss of that game ��

Comment

Based on the direction of SF5 I expect when Juri appears she'll look the same but that piece of cloth over her chest might have shrunk a size or two in the wash

Comment

Maybe but I've seen fan renditions of alternate looks for the character and some look great (I appreciate the hairstyle is one of the most characteristic elements of SFs roster though).

Tbh it looks like Capcom has taken inspiration from SNK with some of their tweaked designs. A little change is better than no change at all (and players weep at least get to play as 'hot Ryu' with the alternate costume when SFV comes out).

Comment

Nope.

On second thoughts, I really would just prefer Blanka instead.

Comment

The beta was up for a little while today with R.mika and vega playable

I really really wished R.Mika could work command throws into combos...Vega is good fun though and no longer a charge character

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                        Vega is good fun though and no longer a charge character
                        Wait WHAT??!?!

Just to clarify, we're talking about "Claw" Vega, right?

Comment

Damn, totally missed it. What's the new schedule like? Hoping it's not all going to be during work hours...

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                            Wait WHAT??!?!

Just to clarify, we're talking about "Claw" Vega, right?
                            Yup all motion based moves now check the video at 6:18 i bring up his moves list

Never been a fan of charged based special moves i always felt they should be more instant to execute perhaps remove the charge requirements
                            Last edited by eastyy; 14-10-2015, 17:46.

Comment

If they removed the charge element then wouldn't it overpower characters like Zangief?

Comment

Perhaps but in Killer instincts while it is a different game has no charge based moves for sabre wulf it is just back then forward and down then up. I just find it keeps things instant like if someone jumps in for a attack and you are jago you do dragon punch style move straight away and with sabrewulf it is just down then up and punch and it is straight away to.

If not instant perhaps reduce the charge time by half

Comment

Working...
                                X