This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
    Only the host of the online multiplayer session will get the game progression.
    Nintendo, making online rubbish since, forever. What a total waste of everyone’s time.

Comment

Yeah, I was kinda hoping for a little incentive. Me and a couple of mates have pre-ordered it to play online. I guess at the very least, we can help each other with tricky stages that one of us wants to get past.

Comment

Just to clarify [MENTION=3144]Dogg Thang[/MENTION], [MENTION=2492]cutmymilk[/MENTION]

Both points are right, kinda.

The dock contains no coprocessors; the only reason the Switch is limited when undocked is due to battery consumption (and because games would always be locked to a max of 720p because as the screen is 720p, there's little point in going higher).

However, the dock does contain a chip so that the machine knows it's in the dock. So even if you plug the machine into the wall via an official Nintendo USB Switch charger, the machine won't run at the higher framerate just because it has the power to do so.

So it's about power consumption, but also it must be in the dock to unlock the higher power mode.

Comment

MH Rise bits are up on the Nintendo store, if anyone's fancying a new Pro Controller like I am

Comment

Trying to remain digital only on Switch Lite is a mission.

£50 for a game I can buy physically for £43?! Well played Nintendo.

Comment

Switch has now surpassed 3DS for lifetime hardware sales.

A certain regular poster on here will be p1ssed pleased!

Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 01-02-2021, 09:31.

Comment

Comment

Can we have some new games Nintendo?

Don’t know why I even bothered asking.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post

You had a new Animal Crossing barely a year ago. Be reasonable!

Comment

I don't know, some people are so ungrateful. We're getting a reheated WiiU game this month, for god's sake! What more do you want (apart from actual new games obvs)?

Comment

It's ok I've flogged myself raw for being such an insolent swine in asking for such things, I've also sent Nintendo a finger as an apology.
                        Last edited by fishbowlhead; 01-02-2021, 16:00.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post

You want Nintendo to make brand new, original content??

Don't talk such common sen...er, I mean, nonsense!
                          Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 01-02-2021, 12:30.

Comment

You wish for games and Nintendo deliver. They have put out their release schedule and there are three. That's, like, three whole games more than none. - https://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...ng_pretty_bare

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                              You wish for games and Nintendo deliver. They have put out their release schedule and there are three. That's, like, three whole games more than none. - https://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...ng_pretty_bare
                              Yeah... Even as a fan, it's pretty indefensible. They merged 2 platforms; we should be getting more games.

Part of me thinks Nintendo have screwed up a bit here, in that not every game needs to be Odyssey or BotW in terms of budget. I would love to see them make some smaller stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                                Yeah... Even as a fan, it's pretty indefensible. They merged 2 platforms; we should be getting more games.

Part of me thinks Nintendo have screwed up a bit here, in that not every game needs to be Odyssey or BotW in terms of budget. I would love to see them make some smaller stuff.
                                They are kind of course correcting with the switch nobody bar the hardcore got to play a lot of the wiiu stuff so it all looks new to most of the general public, Some massive release this year though, as well as rehash Mario we have a new Pokemon Snap, a new Metroid and a new main line Zelda. Put that up against Sonys big exclusives output For this year and its god of war, Horizon zero dawn, Returnal and Ratchet and Clank.
                                Last edited by Lebowski; 02-02-2021, 09:24.

Comment

Working...
                                X