No announcement yet.

Playstation 5: Thread 03

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

A supposed leak about Kojima's next game has it that:

-Currently titled Doppler Effect
    -Co-financed by Sony
    -Futuristic Action Game with Investigation Elements
    -Game takes place over two story arcs with optional exploration
    -NASA is consulting
    -Reveal estimated for late 2023

Comment

Jumping the gun on that a bit aren’t we?

Comment

Actraiser renaissance is out now on the PS Store at £24.99.

Comment

First person view on Ride 4 running on PS5

Comment

Though in normal view...

Comment

Bought this today. Its pretty good. I’m still getting used to the handling and the whole pre-empting of every corner but its quite a good in the zone game. 1st person view is absolutely mental.

Comment

3rd person view is meh but first person looks incredible! Turn that into a first person road rash and I’m in!

Comment

First person looks bloody frightening.

Comment

Third person looks like a PS4 game, but first person looks incredible.

Even the contents of the piss jar were jiggling about!

Comment

Holy ****, that first person view is incredible.

Comment

It gets a bit like that in Cyberpunk (but not as good) when you do first person and it always ends with me crashing within 10 seconds

Comment

Naughty Dog confirms that The Last of Us: Multiplayer is still continuing as a full fledged standalone title project despite the radio silence on it

Also, the first image from The Last of Us the series has been released:

And October's PS+ line up has leaked again: Mortal Kombat X, Hell Let Loose and PGA Tour 2K21

For me, the offerings are still declining in quality

Comment

Mortal Kombat X?! Blimey, that was the first game I bought for my PS4.

Another weak month for me - although Hell Let Loose does look quite interesting. I haven't heard of it before but I think I'll give it a try.

Comment

Played Hell Let Loose on pc for a bit. Would probably still be playing it if I hadn’t got sucked into flight sims because it was very good. Worth a try mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                                3rd person view is meh but first person looks incredible! Turn that into a first person road rash and I’m in!
                                The Ride series are terrible games - I haven't played 4 yet so maybe they've massively improved it, but I have played 1 - 3 (each with the hope this version is going to be good) and the bike handling has always been disappointingly awful, first person is the worst. Might look pretty, but that isn't how you ride motorcycles and it's a terrible representation of them. I've always thought no one on that team has even ridden a bike.

Comment

Working...
                                X