Clear All

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
    Generally I find the real life conversion rate to be:

8 Hour Game - Takes 5-6 to complete
    10-12 Hour Game - Takes 7-8 to complete
    15 Hour Game - Takes 10 to complete
    20+ Hour Game - Takes 12-14 to complete
    100+ Hour Game - Takes 20-25 to complete
    Stop rubbing it in that you can finish games.
    I'm 60 hours in to GoT. I might finish it by christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
      Stop rubbing it in that you can finish games.
      I'm 60 hours in to GoT. I might finish it by christmas.
      I hit 100% on GoT after 57 hours.

Which is, weirdly, the same amount of time I spent getting the Platinum on TLOU2 according to the PS App.

Comment

Yes, well. At least I slept well with the controller in my hand.

Comment

Bought Kena just now and the app won’t download it to console remotely, other games are working just fine. Brilliant.

Edit: seems to have worked and has indeed downloaded and installed. App notifications for these actions didn’t work however.
          Last edited by fishbowlhead; 21-09-2021, 08:40.

Comment

Ooof seeing lots of 6s nice looking but unoriginal and short seems to be the critisim. Looks a shoe in for ps+ if it doesn't sell well and looking at the reviews i don't think it will.

Comment

Again with people expecting a 200h saga from 15 people.

Comment

Resident Evil Village: 9 hour play time. Receives no criticism for the length.

Kena: 9 hours. OH MY GOD ITS TOO SHORT!!

Comment

Yep, as long as its decent then it's job done. I wouldn't have wanted RE8 to be any longer and the weight of expectation on Kena is weirdly heavy

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                    Yep, as long as its decent then it's job done. I wouldn't have wanted RE8 to be any longer and the weight of expectation on Kena is weirdly heavy
                    some review sites are making it down because its not full of stupid fetch quests and constant retreads of areas, I'm kind of burnt out on the Assassins creed template of more is more no matter how dull this more is??? take polygon They marked down ghost of tsunami for trying to pack to much into it and it being open world yet Kena doesn't do this and is also marked down??? god i hate Polygon.

Rock paper shotgun really liked it and are tempting me to pick it up as it sounds right up my street lush world to explore, amazing graphics and art design, fun combat and a decent adventure your along for the ride with.

Kena: Bridge Of Spirits is a beautiful action-adventure game full of joy, wonder and character. It's a breath of fresh air.

if there's anything I want you to know about Kena: Bridge Of Spirits, it's that its simplicity is still beautifully expressive. In particular, Kena has a truly cinematic style, with some breathtaking cutscenes, and it deploys them with real expertise. Not only is Kena aware of what it does well, it does those things very well indeed. And sure, the combat isn’t in-depth or complex, but it’s not trying to be. Kena: Bridge Of Spirits is a game about atmosphere, and it’s a breath of fresh air.
                    Last edited by Lebowski; 21-09-2021, 13:08.

Comment

More games need a less is more approach. There's nothing fulfilling or enjoyable about having to collect x100 of a meaningless object as so many titles seem to think constitutes as an objective these days

Comment

I think the only real negative I'd agree with so far is the limited scope of combat, then perhaps some of the heavy handed story telling.

None of that sounds particularly terrible but they do sound like valid observations. Still sounds like an enjoyable little game and it does look stunning.

Comment

Death Stranding Directors Cut is out on Friday for £5 (for the upgrade)!
                          Five!

Comment

I'll wait til it drops to £4

Comment

Just bought Kena bridge of spirits ready for my days off. Looking forward to it

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                                I'll wait til it drops to £4
                                Full game for that please.

Comment

Working...
                                X