Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The original MvR game dropped in price pretty quickly, didn't take long until it was <£10

Comment

Tomorrow!

9AM PST / 12NOON EST / 5PM UK GMT / 6PM CET

Comment

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 approaching 2 million worldwide sales, currently at 1.72m.

Comment

Nintendo Switch now confirmed as Nintendo's all-time best-selling home console with 114m units sold worldwide. It currently sits third on their all-time all-hardware sales list, behind the Game Boy line and the DS line.

A certain someone on this forum will be pissed!

That said, Nintendo also confirm that year-on-year sales of the Switch are continuing to fall (partly due to the ongoing chip and semiconductor shortages).

Originally posted by Nintendolife
          Once again, however, Nintendo states that sales have declined year-on-year thanks to the ongoing semiconductor shortage. This time, sales have decreased by 19.2%, totalling 6.68 million units.
          Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 08-11-2022, 08:00.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
            A certain someone on this forum will be pissed!

Now I know it's been said that Marty enjoys Xbox but I'm sure he'll be happy for Nintendo too

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
              Tomorrow!

9AM PST / 12NOON EST / 5PM UK GMT / 6PM CET

Ooh! Kaiju Wars would be nice. Also Wildermyth. Both having been promised...

Comment

Originally posted by Ouenben View Post
                The original MvR game dropped in price pretty quickly, didn't take long until it was <£10
                I've never ever seen a physical copy of Kingdom Battle go for sub-£10. I paid £30 for the Gold Edition of it a few years ago. But you might be right.

The House of Bezos has knocked an almighty 8% off of the Gold Edition of Sparks of Hope so now it's only £60 instead of its normal £70 RRP, LOL!

Still not enough of a drop to make me consider getting it yet but we shall see.

Comment

ICYMI.

Comment

From the indie showcase I really like the look of Wrestle Quest and World of Horror. Maybe Rogue Legacy 2 as well.

Comment

Some interesting bits there. Goodbye World looks cool, and I love the aesthetic of World of Horror.

Is there any domestic activity through which a moving heartfelt story about love and loss can be told that indie games haven't yet explored, though?!

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                        ...Is there any domestic activity through which a moving heartfelt story about love and loss can be told that indie games haven't yet explored, though?!
                        Yeah, I'm with you there. The grief-n-loss and memory/regret sub-genres of recent years have been done (dare I say it) to death.
                        Last edited by Golgo; 10-11-2022, 16:57.

Comment

EDF4.1 rocks up on Switch in Japan December 22nd

Comment

The boot up animation has been released for the Switch back when it was called by the name I prefer the NX

Worse logo though

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                              https://twitter.com/PaulFelixKelly/s...57528410296322
                              The boot up animation has been released for the Switch back when it was called by the name I prefer the NX

Worse logo though
                              Nintendo likely won't lose sleep; every part of the Switch's branding has been sharper than a razor. The name, the functionality, the logos, even the "dropping a domino in a cathedral" sound effect they play 20 times in every Direct.

Even years after it came out people still debated the Wii/Revolution, and we're still talking about how WiiU was a crap name. No-one says this about the Switch. Fukken nailed it.

Comment

Until they make a successor with some random gubbins element to it. Nintendo's ability to make a phoenix from the ashes hit system is only matched by their equal ability to kneecap a slam dunk success story follow up.

I pray their ambition with the next machine ends with the number 2

Comment

Working...
                                X