No announcement yet.

PlayStation 5: Thread 04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sony & Polyphony have some kind of AI thing to show on the 9th...

Comment

New ai engine to accurately map the leather stitching in any car.

Comment

New firmware update in beta. Nothing exciting in there really.
        The ability to pin games to the homescreen so they don't vanish.
        And voice searching using the mic on the controller... A feature I'll never use.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
          And voice searching using the mic on the controller... A feature I'll never use.

https://blog.playstation.com/2022/02...-out-tomorrow/
          If I had a disc in my PS4, that game would be the first one appearing in the library.

I dunno if it's just my PS5 being a git, but it doesn't seem to do that. I recently put the disc for Ghost of Tsushima in but still had to go to my library and search for the icon to play it because it had moved down the list.

I also would never ever ever use voice searching but it could work in a pinch, I guess.

Comment

Sony & Polyphony have some kind of AI thing to show on the 9th...

https://mobile.twitter.com/SonyAI_gl...17055536050181
            Update.

So they've made an Ai called Gran Turismo sophy that has learned to drive GT7 all by itself getting lap times humans can't beat. It's not in the game though.

I’m thrilled to announce Sony AI's very first AI breakthrough - Gran Turismo Sophy which is featured on the cover of Nat...

* they've probably used the unachievable times as the gold medal times in the licences...

Comment

That sounds!

Like more wasted money by Polyphony

Comment

Some pretty solid accessibility features on Horizon. Might switch a couple of these on myself.

Guerrilla details a few of the key accessibility options that players can use in the game come February 18.

Comment

That co pilot option is a great idea.

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon View Post
                    That co pilot option is a great idea.
                    This is an option Xbox actually had built into the system for any game and it's brilliant for playing with kids.

I'd just assumed it was the same on PlayStation but if not it's a great inclusion here.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                      This is an option Xbox actually had built into the system for any game and it's brilliant for playing with kids.

I'd just assumed it was the same on PlayStation but if not it's a great inclusion here.
                      All the stuff Xbox has done with accessibility, like that massive controller and stuff is fantastic. Having features built in to the system settings just seems common sense. Sony are way behind in this.

Comment

It's good to see some of their main dev houses taking the lead though. Naughty Dog and Guerilla now... I mean, it makes more sense to integrate this into the system but it's still good that its there in any context.

Comment

Horizon FW has preinstalled. A nice bonus to wake up to. Just got to wait a week now...

Comment

https://blog.playstation.com/2022/02...-out-tomorrow/
                            you missed out the big change from this update, they fixed their auful party system, partys and messages no longer tied to together, if your buddys are in a party you can now see that party even if you haven't been added to that message group.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                              you missed out the big change from this update, they fixed their auful party system, partys and messages no longer tied to together, if your buddys are in a party you can now see that party even if you haven't been added to that message group.
                              Truth be told, I have no friends to form a party so it passed me by.

Comment

Truth be told, I have no friends to form a party so it passed me by.
                                Same 😁, but its a sensible change all the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X