Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obviously.

Comment

Just postpone it to September/October 2015, launch it with a new Mario title (doubt a new Zelda will be ready in time), and let the game catalog grow for the Christmas season.

Comment

Más grande que Switch, nuevos Joy-Con magnéticos y posible fecha de lanzamiento: Descubrimos detalles de Switch 2 gracias a fabricantes que ya han tenido acceso a la próxima consola de Nintendo.

A report that claims that third party accessory manufacturers have been allowed to feel the new console in a blind box so they have some idea of its design with less risk of photo leaks.

If true:

-Switch 2 is slightly larger than Switch 1 but smaller than Steam Deck
        -Joycons return but abandon the rail lock system and attach instead using a magnetic lock
        -The Switch 1 Pro Controller is fully compatible with Switch 2
        -All manufacturers concur that Switch 2 will launch in early 2025

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
          -Switch 2 is slightly larger than Switch 1 but smaller than Steam Deck
          -Joycons return but abandon the rail lock system and attach instead using a magnetic lock
          -The Switch 1 Pro Controller is fully compatible with Switch 2
          -All manufacturers concur that Switch 2 will launch in early 2025
          I mean...this isn't exactly Sherlock-level guess work, is it?

Larger hardware, improved Joy-Cons (GOD do they need improving - they're WiiU Gamepad-level bad), bc with Switch 1 hardware, Q1/Q2 2025 drop.... that's pretty much par for the course with what the majority think, no?

Comment

Sure but new information is always welcome.

I like the idea of improved JoyCons very much.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post

I like the idea of improved JoyCons very much.
              We all do, especially after Nintendo spent years trying to gaslight consumers who pointed out just how bad they were only to then change course and actually offer free repairs.

Awful controllers.

Comment

I know simply having well made Joycons would fix the issue but I'd really have no issue if they axed them altogether. Any news at all we get for me mostly acts as reassurance that the odds of Nintendo throwing some weird new gimmick that ruins the system rather than doing the smart thing and sticking with what works is getting smaller. Now they just need to discover the number 2 for its name.

Comment

Working...
                X