PlayStation 5: Thread 05

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MartyG View Post

Perhaps you were, the rest of us weren't.

I'm also not really clear why you think I'm a "posh git" - everything I know and have now has come from decades of hard graft, learning my trade and making good life decisions, it's all earnt and didn't come from anyone but myself - nothing has ever been handed to me on a plate.
    where on a stupid forum for talking about video games, try not to take it all so seriously. I don't know you, my opinion or silly comments mean nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Comment

So, how about not posting them then?

Comment

you really are a grump take things a bit less seriously occasionally and maybe you will feel less triggered by some random person you don’t know on the internet

Comment

Seems lebowski’s been possessed by Nu-Eclipse

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
            you really are a grump take things a bit less seriously occasionally and maybe you will feel less triggered by some random person you don’t know on the internet
            I'm not sure who you think you're impressing by it - it's just tiresome and childish - and it's not me that ends up looking like a clown. If you wouldn't walk up and talk to me like that on a street, what makes you think it's okay to do so on here?

Comment

lol love you guys

Comment

good job I was here to break this up...

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                  good job I was here to break this up...
                  you know that this means right?

DANCE OFF!

Comment

Someone said PS5 and PC in same sentence and this guy said "forget that and do this..."

Comment

Nvidi-are you ok?
                      Nvidi-are you ok?
                      Are you ok, vidia?

Comment

Comment

I'm more into karaoke battles than dance off's.

Comment

PlayStation portal (Sonys WiiU) is back in stock at £200 scalpers must of got bored or the mark-up is so slim It's probably not worth the hassle

PlayStation Portal™ Remote Player gives you access to the games on your PS5 over your home Wi-Fi, letting you jump right into gaming without needing to play on a TV.

Been torn whether to get one or not as it's been dubbed the Dad Station and i see the appeal as i can never get near the TV in the lounge. I've been reading remote play works better on the steam deck so instead of just getting a standard steam deck I've gone for the one that cost over double the portal and got an OLED one instead, Idiot.
                            Last edited by Lebowski; 25-03-2024, 13:22.

Comment

I use the portal a lot. Got it at launch, no kids though so not a dad station. But it's a sports station for me, football on the TV grinding away on low stress games on the portal.
                              Only thing I've tried on it that I didn't like was the new Prince of Persia, felt like I missed the timing of too many jumps.

Comment

I sometimes wonder what happened to the scalpers who filled their houses with PS5s and tried selling them at a ridiculous markup.

Now they're easily available and reduced in some places (£400 on Amazon atm), did they cut their losses and sell them on?
                                They can't have sold all of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X