No announcement yet.

PlayStation 5: Thread 05

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A kind reminder from a kind caring gentleman of the Bordersdown realm...

Animal Well is currently included for download on PS Plus (Extra).

Currently getting rave reviews... 91 on Metacritic as I type.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
      A kind reminder from a kind caring gentleman of the Bordersdown realm...

Animal Well is currently included for download on PS Plus (Extra).

Currently getting rave reviews... 91 on Metacritic as I type.

I am tempted by this but its £20 on Steam and I am not sure its worth dipping in at the price? Anyone played it yet?

Comment

Just saw that Sony has delisted Ghost of Tsushima from the same countries they removed from Helldivers 2 due to the PSN restriction.

Valve are issuing pre-order refunds.

I don't get this one, the single player can be played without PSN. Its only the multiplayer and trophy overlay that needs PSN.

Sounds like a major headache just before launch.

Also hearing GOW Ragnarok is the next game to be announced which I've said all along well be their big PC title for later in the year.

Comment

If you have a PS4/5 you could sub for the month for £10.99. Look at it as a month trial with option to play hundreds of other games.

Comment

If you have a PS4/5 you could sub for the month for £10.99. Look at it as a month trial with option to play hundreds of other games.
            Nah I don't, I've sold my PS5... its a game that looks perfect for Steam Deck though.

Comment

Oh I thought you had one! You thought PlayStation wouldn't be around for long and kept the Xbox instead?

Comment

Oh I thought you had one! You thought PlayStation wouldn't be around for long and kept the Xbox instead?
                Heheheh... no I am moving back to Australia in 6 months and I didn't need the PS5. Probably will sell all of the consoles before then and just take the Steam Deck in hand luggage initially.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post

...just take the Steam Deck in hand luggage initially.
                  That’s way too large for hand luggage!

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post

Nah I don't, I've sold my PS5... its a game that looks perfect for Steam Deck though.
                    After playing it for a while, I reckon it's perfect for a Steam Deck. Especially an OLED version.

The gameplay is platform based f*** around find out sort of deal. Reminds me of Bubble Bobble (due to a bubble wand mechanic) and sometimes Dizzy. Might be the best way to describe it for now. It's good fun. It looks lovely.

Comment

Some Horizon paper craft to download (follow links)

Comment

After playing it for a while, I reckon it's perfect for a Steam Deck. Especially an OLED version.

The gameplay is platform based f*** around find out sort of deal. Reminds me of Bubble Bobble (due to a bubble wand mechanic) and sometimes Dizzy. Might be the best way to describe it for now. It's good fun. It looks lovely.
                        Sounds interesting. Might wait for a sale and play it later in the year.

Comment

PlayStation has reportedly formed a new studio consisting of former Deviation Games devs.Deviation Games' co-founder, J…

Sony sets up a new studio with ex-Deviation staff

Rumours that Lego Horizon is soon to be announced

SquareEnix have confirmed they are to abandon PS5 exclusivity for their titles and shift to a full multiplatform approach
                          Last edited by Neon Ignition; 13-05-2024, 09:32.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                            SquareEnix have confirmed they are to abandon PS5 exclusivity for their titles and shift to a full multiplatform approach
                            Most sensible thing SE have done in 10 years.

Comment

Dear square enix, maybe advertising your games would be an actual start eh? Maybe? If you want people to know they’ve actually been released?

edit. And stop estimating every game is going to sell 50m copies as well.
                              Last edited by fishbowlhead; 13-05-2024, 09:59.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post

Timed of course to coincide with the Switch 2 launch. Lots of opportunity to port their PS5 FF games over and release future titles on both machines.

They obviously felt the cost/benefit analysis of the Sony bung vs Xbox sales was worthwhile up till now, but Switch 2 will be massive opportunity for them.

Comment

Working...
                                X