No announcement yet.

PlayStation 5: Thread 05

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the regular Pulse headset in black. I love them. Apart from the shortish battery life, but I'm happy to through it back on charge after use. They are so comfy and sound great!

Comment

I picked up the Pulse Elite at launch. It’s a bit of a bargain IMHO. Planar magnetic drivers for great sound quality. Yeah they’re a bit plasticity but comfortable. I’ve stopped using the PS5 via soundbar and sub since I got the headset.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
        I have the regular Pulse headset in black. I love them. Apart from the shortish battery life, but I'm happy to through it back on charge after use. They are so comfy and sound great!
        The bang for buck on sound quality is excellent, and spacial 3d audio is great as well, I’ve been really impressed with them since launch.
        Last edited by fishbowlhead; 22-04-2024, 10:28.

Comment

Sony have patented (they do this about 3 times a day ) an auto-play feature which would allow playstation to take over the game and play it for you.

Comment

Some would argue they play themselves too much already

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
              Sony have patented (they do this about 3 times a day ) an auto-play feature which would allow playstation to take over the game and play it for you.
              Awesome! Sony can you please do the Tifa sit up challenge vs Jules for me

Comment

Oh can it farm supers in helldivers2 for us?

Comment

Largely 8's and 9's for Stellar Blade it seems, looks like it's weathered the fuss about it's focus on butts

Comment

"Absolute banger..." - Fighting Cowboy.

The only endorsement I need.

Comment

That's all I needed to know day one for me that he puts it up there with, Bayonetta, Sekiro, Devil May Cry and God of War for combat feel and says its satisfying in all the right ways. Decent story too and not as some people have said a discount Nier storyline.

Comment

Another Thumbs up from Digital Foundry

Comment

I've done really well this year.

Really well.

It's 10 hours till release and now I'm hovering on buying it

Comment

You should stream that. "Join me now LIVE! Where we hover over the Stellar Blade BUY button for 10 hours!"

Comment

In this day and age?

285K views minimum!

Comment

So it seems that Stella blade is doing well on the likes of Metacrtic with it hovering around 82 with some excellent reviews from the usual places, We are in 2024 though and this game has got a lot of publicity for its main protagonist and the fan service that's clearly on display. Can you get away with a high profile game like this that focuses on fan service so heavily though? it would appear not, with some outlets marking it down purely based off this aspect of the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X