No announcement yet.

Street Fighter Anniversary Collection & CFJ: Gamertag list & Online Impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a go at HSF2 and found that there was someone actually hosting a game. It was quite enjoyable but was playing a fella who only ever played as SuperT Ken - Ryu for the most part.
    I notice that my old Chun li skills have deserted me, she seems to have had a lot of changes in SuperT compared to super and turbo. I also had a play around with Blanka and Cammy - allways had a soft spot for them.
    More people should play this online its not as good as 3s but definatly worth a bash every now and again.
    Still can't get to grips with throwing though

Comment

Thanks Donut. I'm not that good with any one character, but I try to play as most of them (except the strong ones likes Ryu, Akuma etc.). I think you were a little surprised by 12's SA2, and how much damage it did. I was, especially as I normally can't pull that off in the air for toffee.

Plus your Makato is very, very mean. Put that girl away.

EDIT - The link for that huge torrent is here Clicky

And also, have you managed to see the Yun Vs Q match, the s5-1-1 one? Wow, especially the third round.
      Last edited by Moodmon; 14-01-2005, 00:15.

Comment

Dam jassi, everytime i parry a predicted move i always ALWAYS get bummed from the follow up o_0

Your just too far away to throw.

And i pissed myslef laughing at how that sean vs oro match can swung from one extreme to the other XD

Your Ibuki o_0 Q is knackered when he's in the corner with her pecking away >_<

GG's

Comment

Ill be on and off throughout the day if anyones up for a game
          msn : [email protected]
          live : yoSean

Comment

Direct download links to the vids on the torrent can be found here:

The biggest fighting game tournament in the world returns. Get all the details on Evo’s three action-packed days plus the crowning of new World Champions.

Some typically ker-azy Yun action from Pyrolee. The guy is just insane.

Comment

I've just finished the torrent. Only had a quick look, but the matches look very, very good. Some insane parry stuff going on there (well, to be anyway). Just a shame about the idiots going "WOO" everytime something happens.

Comment

what is this torrent that everyone is speaking of? It's probably a few pages back, but i thought i'd post anyway!

edit: found it. pity it's zipped, so i can't watch the videos as they come along.

Comment

Look at Gravity's link, all the vids are there for direct download.

Good game's to Phix. Even if I kept losing to Yung. The Yun Vs Ibuki match was stellar, very close indeed.

Comment

Phix mate, i sent you a few invites earlier today, you must of been engrossed!!

I'll catch you again ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Moodmon
                      Look at Gravity's link, all the vids are there for direct download.

Good game's to Phix. Even if I kept losing to Yung. The Yun Vs Ibuki match was stellar, very close indeed.
                      Yea man Good games you really made me think and try and mix it up ,
                      Need to play again

Comment

That juggle combo from dudly is a bit Dirty. Ex jab's to medium jabs, fierce sweep, med jabs, fierce sweep, uppercut. That work on everyone or jsut makoto? I'm gonna try!

And yes those are the technical terms.

Comment

Originally posted by TheShend
                          Phix mate, i sent you a few invites earlier today, you must of been engrossed!!

I'll catch you again ^^
                          Yea sorry about that dude each time i was in a game play soon
                          Phix

Comment

ok so it's lights not mediums.

HCF + 2xp > HCF + LP > D+HK > HCF > LP > D+HK > HCF + FP or F,D,DF+FP

I think. I cant do it every time tho, got the full on eoff one and a couple keep ups a few times. Wheeee combo training

Comment

Finally beat Mr Sands. For once. Been trying a few new characters out, but Yun can go back in his box. The fool. Plus, you need to stop playing Hugo. I don't mind you using his buttock thrust move, it's just that I fall for it every single time, like a mong.

Plus I need to stop falling for Elena's wake up Scratch Wheel (which I can't seem to do myself). Nice work on the wheel into SA2 combos though. Very nice.

Comment

Finally beat Mr Sands. For once. Been trying a few new characters out, but Yun can go back in his box.
                                Remember when we got a draw! I've never seen that JUDGEMENT thing before, the whole idea is really cool. Is it just me or does the one on the left look like Cammy?

I need to get better with Hugo, I find myself jumping around like a melon and not knowing what to do (except for sweeps!) when I use him, any tips people?
                                Nice work on the wheel into SA2 combos though. Very nice.
                                Why thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X