No announcement yet.

Street Fighter Anniversary Collection & CFJ: Gamertag list & Online Impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bah, my Xbox live is being teh ghey. Been left shouting at the cheapness of Gill on arcade ><

Side note, found out how to soft reset after my 5th loss VS Gill with elena after destroying everyone on the way to him. Fuggin cheap jabbing stun bitch.
    Last edited by teodi; 20-01-2005, 17:44. Reason: coz I'm a retard and cant type

Comment

Anyone around? form now till 10:30?
      Last edited by Jakeway; 20-01-2005, 18:57.

Comment

Damnit all to hell. Keep getting 'DNS not resolved' when I troubleshoot XBox Live. Anyone know what the fudge is going on? Same through router and direct into modem. Will have Gill unlocked at this rate.

Comment

You have any software firewalls on, teodi? I know it sounds a bit specific, but zonealarm was the cause for my DNS issues.

Saying that, it could be all manner of things. have a quick search through the whole forums, there's definately threads of this nature.

Comment

Im taking the plunge and im definately gonna get a stick. I can do everything on a pad...but certain stuff is far too demanding and it gets too tiresome and awqward to do it 100% of the time. Namely my "Tengu Stone of PWN" (TM). Im sure i have juggled people here with it, but just standard one without entering the Super Art...or i miss time the Super Art...OR its not the EX Tengu Super Art.

played some new people at Sf3 last night offline...Stick seems definately the way to go, all moves were done effortlessly. If it wasnt for the fact i couldnt do EX Tengu on pad properly along with other combos that cancel into supers (Yun also for example) , i would of stayed on the burger pad.

Even though i know i can do for example Tengu Stone EX on stick probably easier...i still need to relearn everything to be able to transfer what i know on pad to stick.

Just sitting here using a DC stick via magic box (4 buttons) and its a real chore trying to even do 2x HCF's I WILL ****ING MASTER THIS ****TY ARCADE STICK! >_< Also, ive advertised for a stick in the wanted forums. Someone help me out, and they can play me on this and kick my ass while i struggle to even do mashing moves.

Oh well...

Comment

You've got a magicbox, so get a ****ing SC2 arcade stick! PS2 compatible and works fine with the magic box! :P

Comment

Ahh ****.. Singho on a pad is bad enough

Once you get used to it mate, you'll never look back (and i'll probably never come close to beating you again )

Comment

Originally posted by jassi singh
                  Im taking the plunge and im definately gonna get a stick. I can do everything on a pad...but certain stuff is far too demanding and it gets too tiresome and awqward to do it 100% of the time. Namely my "Tengu Stone of PWN" (TM). Im sure i have juggled people here with it, but just standard one without entering the Super Art...or i miss time the Super Art...OR its not the EX Tengu Super Art.

played some new people at Sf3 last night offline...Stick seems definately the way to go, all moves were done effortlessly. If it wasnt for the fact i couldnt do EX Tengu on pad properly along with other combos that cancel into supers (Yun also for example) , i would of stayed on the burger pad.

Even though i know i can do for example Tengu Stone EX on stick probably easier...i still need to relearn everything to be able to transfer what i know on pad to stick.

Just sitting here using a DC stick via magic box (4 buttons) and its a real chore trying to even do 2x HCF's I WILL ****ING MASTER THIS ****TY ARCADE STICK! >_< Also, ive advertised for a stick in the wanted forums. Someone help me out, and they can play me on this and kick my ass while i struggle to even do mashing moves.

Oh well...
                  lol i know the feeling dude i just got my hori EX stick today and i cant play for tofee atm bah .......parrying seems so much more natural though wich is a plus maybe we could have some noobie stick matches ....
                  Ps GG's The Shend my first game on my new stick and i kid you not the fekkin ball fell off i had to find pliers ffs seems fine now
                  Phix

Comment

DAGNABBIT! I couldnt do Alex's SA2 "Boomerang Raid" at all on a stick for at least bloody 20 mins. That was till i realised i had selected SA1 instead...BOLLCOKS!

Also...i cant do QCFx2 at all at times, especially if i try to cancel into it. Like Dudleys Cr.mp XcancelX into SA1\SA2\SA3. FFS this is ****!

As i havnt got a PS2\Xbox stick, i went back to the DC version...grrr. This is gonna take ages to learn. Parrying seems strangley easy though Even on DC.

BAH!

Comment

I'm gonna pick this up today.

Have a feeling that I'm going to be absolutely killed.

Comment

Heh i cant do standing 360% i can only do em after QCF motion oh woe is me ...
                        And to top it in my drunken state last night the feekin ball came off my stick again gotta tighten it again

Comment

Ah phix sorry I didn't play you the other day. Invited you, I'm guessing you were lpaying so I got destroyed by Singho instead, and when you reinvited I was still playing :/

Will get a game in soon

Comment

Originally posted by Phix
                            Heh i cant do standing 360% i can only do em after QCF motion oh woe is me ...
                            And to top it in my drunken state last night the feekin ball came off my stick again gotta tighten it again
                            Nail Varnish

Comment

Good games Singho, your amazing with them Shotos.

No wonder people say you?re unstoppable? I wish you would be somebody else though

Comment

Singho, being shotos?

He's usually Oro. You'll wish he was a Shoto after you see his Oro.

Comment

Working...
                                X