No announcement yet.

Initial D Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will camps reveal the tracks for the coming week today?! Hope so - I?m excited!

Comment

HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER!!!

Count me in.

Comment

Originally posted by Streets Of Rage
        from earlier there are courses A-D can anyone fill me in on the differences between the 4?
        From what I have worked out Course A is the speed upgrade and D is the Handling upgrade. Not sure about B or C yet but I am working on it

Comment

Crap, I thought I'd already entered this but it seems not.

Count me in

Comment

i am going to extend the entry/qualifying period for another week so that we can get more participants involved and more of the current peeps can post a time/car

cheers

camps

Comment

Originally posted by camps
              i am going to extend the entry/qualifying period for another week so that we can get more participants involved and more of the current peeps can post a time/car

cheers

camps
              Okay

Comment

Originally posted by camps
                Cool - I only got this game yesterday

Comment

Cheers Camps. Makes it more fun with more people on board. I've got a good feeling about this league. Plenty of fun and we'll all get much better at the game trying to find those elusive 10ths.

It's ALL good!

Comment

thats great camps, im still waiting on the game to arrive so it'll give me a bit of time to get used to it and find meself a car

Comment

how is this exactly gonna work, i posted a time

but unfortunately i'm gonna be ps2-less in a day or so :'(

Comment

Couple of questions about the rules for this thing.

1. Are there going to be rounds for courses at night? It's just that the game doesn't keep a seperate records table for night races.

2. If someone's best time on a certain run has been made and added to the other Initial D thread in this forum, can that be used if the person isn't able to beat it?

Comment

I would have thought that once the weeks track has been announced that only times from the weeks play should be used. However that is going to be very hard to ensure that it happens, but as most of us are honest I don't see any major problems

Comment

Originally posted by C'
                            2. If someone's best time on a certain run has been made and added to the other Initial D thread in this forum, can that be used if the person isn't able to beat it?
                            i think if its made with the car your using in the league, then it should be ok

Comment

Right, I'll be in a position to join in soon. Just need (I think) the last upgade for my lovely RX7. Can anyone confirm that the 120,000 upgrade is the final one?

Comment

Originally posted by Jashin
                                Right, I'll be in a position to join in soon. Just need (I think) the last upgade for my lovely RX7. Can anyone confirm that the 120,000 upgrade is the final one?
                                Thats the final for course A, but then ther are the maintenance upgardes that go on until around 460,000 points

Comment

Working...
                                X