Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jashin
    OK, new qualifying time:

Happo. Downhill, rain / 2.39.858 / RX7 ~ III (FC3S)

Definately a lot more time in there too.
    Mate, I spent all last night trying to figure out how you got that incredible time you posted (the time would have put you in the world top 10) then I come on here and find you wrote it wrong.

Anyway, I'm currently VERY close to your (real) time now

Comment

Yeah, didn't notice the mistake until later. Have you seen the top times for this course? Incredible, 2m 22s times, I just can't see how people can be that quick. I reckon I can find another 3-4 seconds using the RX7, but 17 seconds?

Perhaps time to tune up an Integra R - the top times were all achieved using this car. Still, 26th ain't bad for starters .

Comment

Originally posted by Jashin
        Yeah, didn't notice the mistake until later. Have you seen the top times for this course? Incredible, 2m 22s times, I just can't see how people can be that quick. I reckon I can find another 3-4 seconds using the RX7, but 17 seconds?

Perhaps time to tune up an Integra R - the top times were all achieved using this car. Still, 26th ain't bad for starters .
        I know, some of the times are insane. Unfortunately though very few people seem to race time attack in the rain so the tables aren't as hotly contested there.

Comment

Glad I wasn't the only one caught out be the typo.

I felt totally crushed last night. Feeling a little better now..

Comment

Clocked a 2.39.776 on Happo Downhill, rain in the RX7 (FD3S) and messed up quite abit. Not one of my favourite tracks in the game.

Comment

Ok still not received the game yet from Yes Asia but shold be this Fri or Sat.

Feel much better knowing this is only a "seeding" process

one thing really getting on my tits though is this

this is no happogahara Downhill. it's either OUTBOUND or INBOUND which one are we playing for this?

Comment

Originally posted by Excelsior
                Ok still not received the game yet from Yes Asia but shold be this Fri or Sat.

Feel much better knowing this is only a "seeding" process

one thing really getting on my tits though is this

this is no happogahara Downhill. it's either OUTBOUND or INBOUND which one are we playing for this?
                I've been assuming Outbound which is the red option (and red means downhill on the other point to point races).

Is annoying though isn't it?

Comment

I've been playing on Red, which feels more downhill than the blue.

Still my times suck. I need to spend a few more hours to get them down to a competative level. I think I'm losing out the most in the final sector.

2:49.462 at the moment. Watch this space...

Comment

After this Championship is finished will there be another one?

Comment

this championship is scheduled to last 12 weeks from start to finish - another one could take place after this one if people haven't lost interest by then

camps

Comment

When is closing for entry ?

Im getting ID like tonight @ 8:30, id like to join in if i can ??

(i will be pants never played arcade or ps2 game )

Comment

Right I've decided my car for the championship.

I'll go with a Toyota Trueno GT-Apex (AE86)

Will hopefully post a qualifying time later.

Comment

New qualifying time:

Happo. d/hill, wet / 3.38.678 / Integra Type R (DC2)

Comment

camps the game will be arriving monday i think i cn select a car now on a guess if that will help for the championship?

jon

Comment

I set this time yesterday, so I hope it counts for qualification. I haven't had time to really rinse this track so I'm still 7 seconds off the pace in my FC.

Happo downhill (red) wet 2:46:244

I'm not sure I can get much below an early 2:40 with the Dual Shock 2.

Comment

Working...
                                X