Initial D Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarkyB
    Can i make a suggestion for this ch'ship...

to use the "real" myogi course rather than the "circuit" myogi course

and maybe the same with Usai (sp) atleast usai is a bit of a challenge, Myogi is just a case of who's car is better tuned, i was just playing myogi and i stayed static at 204 from the beginning of the 2nd lap til the end, its not really a challenge. me thinks
    Agreed. In fact I asked such a thing a few days ago.

Like you say, the fake Myogi and Usui courses are not really conductive to interesting Time Attack challenges. The real Myogi and Usui runs were going to be used later on anyway though.

Comment

OK Chaps:

Happougahara, downhill, rain / 2m 45.599s / RX7 III (FC3S)

Ooops - wrote my time down incorrectly - only just noticed!

Comment

Double post .

Comment

all the tracks in all their variations will be used at some time during the championship

the full schedule will be posted this weekend - and the thread will be pruned.

can people please highlight what cars they will be using throughout the championship (full name of car - ie manufacturer plus model name and number) - and those who want a racing number need to post a qualifying time

cheers

camps

Comment

Have you stopped taking entrants or are there still places left?

Comment

ok my time, said this before by with car details

k my time 2:41.725

car: Mazda RX7 III ~ (FC3S)

i hate rain lmao

Comment

camps im still waiting on my initial d to arrive from goblin, hopefully ill still be allowed to join in the fun when it arrives?

Comment

Right I have decided on my choice of Car for the championship -

Trueno AE86

My time may improve before the start with the car, but I am sticking to it for the championship.

How long do we have left to improve our qualifiying times ??

Comment

Did my first serious practice session last night. Using the Trueno AE86.

Qualifying Course Time: 2.44.237

Question - Do the qualifying times mean anything? Its not like we are racing for PP.

##EDIT## I am trying to list my times on the Sega Ranking website. Anyone else having problems registering?? Tried a couple of times yesterday with no luck.

Comment

Originally posted by wager
                      Did my first serious practice session last night. Using the Trueno AE86.

Qualifying Course Time: 2.44.237

Question - Do the qualifying times mean anything? Its not like we are racing for PP.

##EDIT## I am trying to list my times on the Sega Ranking website. Anyone else having problems registering?? Tried a couple of times yesterday with no luck.
                      I am having trouble too, can't get a blody key from them yet ft:

Comment

No, I think that the key is suppilied by the game. Go to the records screen, and there will be a code at the bottom of the screen when you go to a time. The top code is the key, the bottom the password.

Comment

Has anyone got the direct link to the ranking registration site then please, I must be using the wrong one

Comment

Originally posted by MikeF
                            Has anyone got the direct link to the ranking registration site then please, I must be using the wrong one
                            Here Mike:

Comment

cheers, now to translate th epages and enter my times when I get home from work

Comment

OK, new qualifying time:

Happo. Downhill, rain / 2.39.858 / RX7 ~ III (FC3S)

Definately a lot more time in there too.

Comment

Working...
                                X