Forza 2 Endurance Race Meet-up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Senna View Post
    Im posting this while watching the GP, how good is it when you have changeable conditions? This NEEDS to be part of Forza 3, it would make the races much more tactical.
    Thanks for reminding me.

Can't remember the last rain in the race.
    Last edited by MarioMark; 22-07-2007, 14:04. Reason: Typo

Comment

Who can make this race tonight and who can make this race tomorrow night? We've also go the final tourney to sort out and the new F355 thread.
      Last edited by MarioMark; 23-07-2007, 09:05.

Comment

Im fine for either night. No preference either way.

Its time for Forza overload this week. Which is a good thing.

One more endurance race to go in career, then its online all the way!

Comment

I'll be available today and tomorrow from about 9.30pm

One more endurance race to go in career, then its online all the way!
          I still need to 2 more races in the factoryspec and then the complete pro and endurance races ...... still a long way to go, I want to complete the game to put my time into online play and TT

Comment

tomorrow good for me

Comment

My available times are 8-10 Mon-Thur.
              All afternoon/evening Sat+Sun.

Not available at all Fri.

By 8-10 I mean I need the race to finish by 10 so a start after 9 is pushing it. I'm more than happy to sit a few races out though.

I think wednesday is looking like the F355 Challenge day, though it's not yet confirmed.

Comment

Well tomorrow night looks like

MarioMark
                DevilWish
                Senna
                Stevee
                TheForce (after 9.30pm)
                Bunrtoutbanger (from 8-10)

Anyone else?

Comment

Possibly for me tomorrow, I will be out until around 8-9ish so I may just turn up at the time if theres a free space, otherwise just let someone take my place!

Comment

I think I can make it today at 9pm

Comment

Originally posted by TheForce View Post
                      I think I can make it today at 9pm
                      OK, Burntout says he's pushing it for time so if he wants to sit this one out we can arrange for this to start at 9ish, you sure you can't make it at that time Burntout?

Comment

yeah, I saw it that Burnout could play till 10pm, so I arranged something that I could be a little earlier at home.

Comment

I can race at nine (thanks Force but please don't put yourself out on my behalf) but now at the risk of being pushy can we either do less laps of Nurburgring or a different track and save Nurburgring for a weekend?

The only reason I ask is that I work a night shift so I really am limited time wise. I'm off to bed right now actually so won't be able to post or check the forum all day, anyway I'll be up again around 8 to see what's going on.

Comment

If you guys still want to race Nurbugring, what about 8 laps instead? Its just over 7 and a half minutes a lap. That would make it about an hour exactly. Start at 9, be finished by 10.

Im easy either way though, if people want the Nurbugring to be the BIG mother test, then as burntoutbanger says, we could move it to another race and go on say Sunset Infield, Road America Long, or the other one (Maple Valley Long?).

Comment

If you guys still want to race Nurbugring, what about 8 laps instead? Its just over 7 and a half minutes a lap. That would make it about an hour exactly. Start at 9, be finished by 10.

Im easy either way though, if people want the Nurbugring to be the BIG mother test, then as burntoutbanger says, we could move it to another race and go on say Sunset Infield, Road America Long, or the other one (Maple Valley Long?).
                              ok mate we'll swap and do a different track . What time shall we all meet? Just before 9 yeah? Say 8.50?

Comment

Aye, 8:50 sounds fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X