Forza 2 Endurance Race Meet-up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not sure if I can make it this sunday weekends are always difficult for me,
    But when I have time I will for surely join this race ! I was already looking forward to race on the Nordschleife !

Comment

OK we've got me, Senna and Devilwish for the race on Sunday, anymore?

Comment

Not me dudes, sorry.

Comment

count me in, I can race this sunday !

Comment

I can make sunday.

Comment

Excellent, weve at least got 5 then. Any more?

This will be the race that separates the men from the boys.

Comment

Can we confirm which car class we'll be using? Just so I can do a little tuning.

EDIT: MarioMark's post back on page 15 suggests R4.
                Last edited by burntoutbanger; 28-07-2007, 16:26. Reason: Checked back through topic.

Comment

I can race today - 8:30 right?

Comment

Aye, as far as I know its 8:30. Just add one of us to your friends list: MarioMark usually hosts the races.

Just been playing COD2, and the 360 has put a huge thick circular mark around the disc, and the console sounds if its about to go into overdrive, Star-Trek style. Oh dear. The signs are NOT good.......

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSavior View Post
                      I can race today - 8:30 right?

Cool mate, you're in, see you in half hour guys.

Comment

Results for Race 5

1. TheForce
                        2. Burntoutbanger
                        3. DarkSavior
                        4. Kubrick
                        5. MarioMark
                        6. Senna - DNF (Going to award you 5 bonus points for all the bad luck with the 360, for all the races you've been in mate)
                        7. DevilWish - DNF

Comment

that was a good race again fella's !
                          too bad Senna's 360 is in such bad condition, he would have been on the nr1 spot overall.

next race Laguna Seca with R3 cars ? ....

Comment

Originally posted by TheForce View Post
                            next race Laguna Seca with R3 cars ? ....
                            OK mate, Laguna Seca with R3 cars. Hows next Sunday sound? If we keep this a weekly thing then it won't get boring and it gives people enough notice.

Comment

Good race again guys. As you said, shame about my 360 freezing AGAIN. I tell you, why does it always happen near the end of a race?

It was a great drive from the Force, there was no way I would have beaten him. I dont think there was a single lap where I didnt go off at least once. It was mainly because I was pushing so hard, trying to keep up with the Force. For many periods off the race I was able to keep the gap the same, but the inevitable excursion off the track was only around the corner, and so the gap got even bigger.

Even so, I didnt like the handling of that car, especially in the last section with all the bumps and gradient changes after the Carousel.

Good race all the same, and it turned out as difficult as I thought it would.

Are we all going to use the same R3 car, and are we allowed to tune it?

Oh, and cheers for the 5 points.

Comment

Send it away for fixing man. Mine has gone and whilst im missing being able to play in these tourneys, it will be good if it comes back all sorted without having the worry of it freezing. Plus im catching up with loads of other stuff ive been putting off!

Comment

Working...
                                X