• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm up for a race on monday.

Comment

Cool, we're getting a few in now!

Comment

I'll be up for some endurance racing tonight around 9pm if anyone is interested??.Im off tomorrow so looking to play until the small hours if anyone else can make it

Comment

ooo fresh meat!

Is 9 ok for everyone else tomorrow?

Comment

Yep, tomorrow at 9 is fine. What about trying A class cars this time, just for a change. Although S class is fine as well, as I guess some people might have perfected their car from the previous endurance races.

^^ Geo-V6 - ill probably be on this quite late tonight, once ive finished BioShock. If you see me online, chuck me an invite, my Live name is MikeSlayer1.

Comment

tomorrow at 9pm is fine by me, A class it is then.

see ya tomorrow at the track !

ps. Senna, if you ever feel like taking revenge on the Nordschleiffe, just let me know and we'll meet up, I know it's gonna be close ! (and more are welcome ofcourse!)

Comment

Aye, it wasnt me last time, it was the car.

Tomorrow will be my first endurance race with a new, reliable 360. Which means that it will surely find the opportunity to freeze at some point.

Comment

LOL sure.... I can remember we were all racing R4 Porsches ....

I'm ready for our next meeting on the RING ! just let me know when...
                  BRING IT ON !!

Comment

senna, I just sent a mate request ....are you still on .. .. .. .

Comment

Count me out guys, the magic of this game seems to have gone now, put it on for half an hour there to get ready for the action tonight and every race I tried bored the hell out of me, I didnt even manage to finish one as they just chuck more and more 6, 7, 8 lap races at you that are not fun at all.

Hmmm wonder how much I'd get for my steering wheel now as I dont see me ever finishing this game off which is a shame as I loved it at the start buy just seems a bit empty now.

Comment

that's a shame, but give it one more try, this evening would maybe get you back into the game playing it online with us ! it's always more fun than playing it against the AI cars...

we're still on for tonight I hope, maybe I can get one of my friends to join us tonight to get some more people on the grid.

Comment

Ill definitely be there, if no-one else turns up at least we'll have our usual one-tenth-apart race.

Geo-V6, I got a call from a mate to go out for a few drinks. Will be online quite a lot for the rest of the week though - one week holiday!!

P.S. Has anyone noticed they have reset the TT times and Best Laps for the top 2000 or so people. Ive just lost all my TT times I tried really hard for.

Comment

Yeah, I noticed my times had all disappeared last week. I assumed it was because I had shifted my save from my old 360 onto my Elite. I had returned to the rank of Beginner (0) for multiplayer as well.

I'll be there for the Endurance race. Got a mate who can also take part, so that's at least 4 of us.

Comment

We'll just all meet up at 9 and decide on conditions then. Off to the gym in a bit () but if I get time later I'll update the thread.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Senna View Post
                                Has anyone noticed they have reset the TT times and Best Laps for the top 2000 or so people. Ive just lost all my TT times I tried really hard for.
                                WHAT ???!!!! 2 weeks ago I really got the hammer down on a few tracks and beat some times on TT where you where ahead of me ......... this is bad !

Comment

Working...
                                X