Forza 2 Endurance Race Meet-up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Senna View Post
    Even so, I didnt like the handling of that car, Are we all going to use the same R3 car, and are we allowed to tune it?
    don't worry, we raced last sunday with an R4 porsche...
    the R3's we are gonna race with this sunday are better

Comment

Im now getting my 360 sent away for repair. Dont know if the label they are sending will arrive before sunday, so I am not sure if I am going to be able to race this sunday evening.

Going to be without Forza action for up to 25 days (how are you coping Marmite?).

So for the next two or three evenings Im going to be having Forza racing mania.

Ill post again when I know more.

Comment

You'll probably get that label tomorrow mate. Mine arrived via UPS the next day.

Comment

is this race still gonna happen ? because I have plans for sunday, but if we're gonna race for sure I try to be home ontime to join the race.

Comment

Originally posted by TheForce View Post
            is this race still gonna happen ? because I have plans for sunday, but if we're gonna race for sure I try to be home ontime to join the race.
            I was wondering this too. I don't think so. I don't think they'll be many who can make it.

Comment

I'll check on here tomorrow and we'll see if something will happen or not

Comment

Ill be available, thats a definite. Ive still got my 360 until tuesday when UPS pick it up.

Ill check tomorrow as well to see if its on.

Comment

I should almost definately be available for 8:30.

Comment

Cool, that's four people. Anyone else?

Comment

If we can get one more for tonights race then we'll go ahead with it

Comment

sorry guys...... I won't be able to make it today

Comment

Nor me I'm afraid.

Comment

OK, Thanks for letting us know

We'll do it some other time.

Comment

Good news, I have a 360 again!!!

UPS delivered it this morning, luckily I got it before I left for work. Its got a different serial number, so they must have just straight replaced it. Very happy with the quick turnaround, only just over two weeks when I thought it would be away for a month. Now means I can enjoy Bioshock quicker than I expected.

So, is anyone still playing this, and more importantly is anyone up for another endurance race after a few weeks hiatus? Marmite, are you back in the game as well?

Comment

Yeah i got a replacement as well this weekend. Job done. Hope this one doesnt die on me!

Comment

Working...
                                X