No announcement yet.

Forza 2 Endurance Race Meet-up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm gonna make an attempt to be home in time for this tonight! So if you see me on Live, fire me an invite!

Comment

ok that's fine with me, 08h50 Maple Valley long with R3 cars ? .....

Comment

Sounds good. Hopefully Ill get a couple of laps with this before 8:50, as Ive not driven an R3 car for a while.

I remember a few weeks back racing against you and Marmite on the R3 cars, they are rewarding cars to drive. The bad thing was you guys were slightly quicker!
        Last edited by Senna; 24-07-2007, 16:25.

Comment

Damn, I can't make tonights race, made plans and forgot about this until after I agreed to them. Sorry people.

If you guys can still get a race going then just sort it out between your selves and let me know the results, or if you decide to delay it then also let me know.

Sorry again.

Comment

Great, my 360 has chosen tonight to start playing up again. Three times it has frozen in the last hour.

I hope I can make it for 8:50, Im leaving it to cool of for the next forty minutes.

Three people constitutes a race doesnt it?

Comment

I'm happy to race or delay, I'll check in at 8.50 and see what happens.

Comment

I'll be there for race tonight, who is hosting? Invite me anyway!

Comment

OK, Im going to make it tonight now. Seems okay for some reason. -10 in my room though.

Best if I dont host, since I can never guarantee Ill say the race through.

Comment

My internet just went kaput, I was connected to Live, waiting for an invite and then it just disconnected me and wont go back now!

Never had a problem with it when I just run the cable through the house from the modem to the 360 and now this happens! Icing on the ****ing cake!

Comment

We wondered what happened to you. One minute you were online, the next you weren't. Hard luck mate.

In fact, it seems a lot of us are getting the hard luck mate. Its like god has placed a curse on the Nurbugring endurance race, never to happen. Im scared guys. Whats gonna happen when it gets underway..

In the end, it was just the three of us, burntoutbanger, Force and me. We decided instead just to do a series of short 5 lap races, which were exceptionally close. Lap times within one tenth of each other.

Im just glad that the Nurb. race never happened, because my 360 froze yet again about 9:40, just about near the end of an end. race. Thank god for that.

Anyways, great racing as usual Force and burntoutbanger, cheers. And tomorrow's Ferrari F355 race cant come soon enough (that car likes to slide).

Comment

Originally posted by Senna View Post
                        In the end, it was just the three of us, burntoutbanger, Force and me. We decided instead just to do a series of short 5 lap races, which were exceptionally close. Lap times within one tenth of each other.

Im just glad that the Nurb. race never happened, because my 360 froze yet again about 9:40, just about near the end of an end. race. Thank god for that.
                        Sorry I couldn't make the race guys, looks like you still had a good time racing anyway which is the whole point, but even if I was there too it looks like it would still have only been four of us.

We've gotta sort out a race on Nurb for when we are all free, needs at least 6 for the that because it's gonna be brill!

Comment

yeah, great racing yesterday ! I had some pretty close races with Senna and Burntoutbanger, it was all down to which one of us would make a (small) mistake , the lap times from the 3 of us were damn close all the time, I remember one race were the difference between me and Senna was only 0.002 sec ! great stuff !!

I'm already looking forward to our next race !

Comment

To tell the truth the lap times between you and Force were very close. I raced quite poorly in comparison and was lucky to be within a second per lap of either of you, couldn't find anytime to tune an R3 car recently (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it). Thoroughly enjoyable racing though and I look forward to the F355 tonight.

Comment

So do we want to get this nurbugring race organised sooner rather than later? How about this weekend? Sunday evening, bout 8:30?

Can't wait for this one.

Comment

So do we want to get this nurbugring race organised sooner rather than later? How about this weekend? Sunday evening, bout 8:30?

Can't wait for this one.
                                What he said.

Sunday at 8.30?

Comment

Working...
                                X