X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R2 Mugello / Suzuka / Silverstone .....

whatever it's gonna be , I'll join anyway

Comment

Ok, the next race will be Suzuka, 25 laps, fuel and tyres on as usual, R3 cars (seeing as nobody has any objections), and will be on Monday at 8:30.

Who will I put down for this? Hopefully more can take part this time seeing as most of the big releases have come out now, apart from COD4.

Race 10 Entrants

1) Senna
      2) TheForce

Comment

Just to remind people that this race is on for tomorrow at 8:30 pm tomorrow, R3 cars, 25 laps Suzuka.

Comment

Race 10 Results

1) Senna
          2) TheForce
          3) Kubrick
          4) Clyde The Quick

^^ Is that correct Kubrick, I cant remember if you were third or fourth.
          Ill update the points on the first page when I know the above is correct.

Great race again, and the tyres were really going off quick for the last couple of laps in each stint. Talk about like driving on ice. I just love Suzuka, a real challenge and great when you hit the sweet spot on every corner.

Cheers.

P.S. Next race is Mugello.

Comment

yeah, good race... you really must start making more mistakes in a race !
            the races afterwards were excellent ! we kept it all together quite well !

Comment

Yep, I was indeed 3rd. I stopped for tyres twice (they seemed to last no time at all on that Porsche) and gradually caught Clyde since his tyres were mullered during the last few laps.

Comment

Aye, if it was the Ferrari F430 GT he was racing, then from personal experience I know how hard it was to drive on bald tyres.

Points updated on first page, and next race is Monday 8:30 again.

R3 cars, Mugello, 25 laps, Tyres and Fuel On.

Comment

Just a quick reminder that the next race is tomorrow at 8:30 pm.

Race Conditions For Race 10

Laps: 25
                  Track: Mugello
                  Car Class: R3
                  Tyres and Fuel (must pit at least once)

Anybody else apart from the regulars wanting to take part?

Comment

sorry guys , I have to go to a friends birthday tomorrow....

if it's ok with you guys we can play maybe on wednesday or thursday evening ? ...

ps. have you guys downloaded the Motegi track ? it's a fun track !

Comment

Yep, thursday is fine for me. Thursday 8:30 then?

Comment

Lucy gets home from work at 8.30 on Mondays expecting to sit down and have dinner. However I can almost certainly do Thursday at 8.30. I do pilates from 7-8 so should be back in time. I used to do it from 8-9 but the time's changed so fingers crossed

Comment

I can bring a friend too.

Comment

Stick me down. Let's get a full house for this one!

Comment

I'll try and make 8.30pm on Thursday - been wanting to join you for a while but Monday's never seem to be good for me with the kids doing stuff and all.

I have Motegi and have been really enjoying the road course(s).

Comment

At last some new blood!

With the above people, plus the usual suspects, I think we may actually have 8 people for this.

Kubrick, do you know if Clyde will be able to make this on thursday at 8:30?

So, provisionally, people who may be able to make it:

1) TheForce
                                2) Senna
                                3) Kubrick (just assuming youll be free)
                                4) Charlesr
                                5) MarioMark
                                6) Friend of Charlesr
                                7) Talizker
                                8) Clyde The Quick?

I need to get Motegi, just dont have enough points at the moment. What with all the games over the last month, itll have to wait a couple of weeks until I get paid.

Anyway, roll on thursday.
                                Last edited by Senna; 06-11-2007, 13:14.

Comment

Working...
                                X