Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super SF4 Tourney no. 1 - Knockout round now on!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, I haven't been keeping an eye on this thread. I was hoping to still play djtickle, but it looks like that's not going to happen.

Concrete Snail, I'll add you later. I can play tomorrow night if you'll be on?

It's a shame this tournament hasn't worked out. Maybe we could try another and will hopefully this time get interest only from those who will actually play now that the game has been out a while and the novelty worn off.

Comment

its unlikely that i'll be on tonight but see if you can play moon. get that game done as that is th deciding game as to whom i'll play.

Comment

If I'm due to play someone I'll be on this evening.

Comment

Ah cool. Moonwhistle, I'll be on from about 7 if that's any good?

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
            Ah cool. Moonwhistle, I'll be on from about 7 if that's any good?
            Sure thing, wanna play at 7:30 this evening?

Comment

Yep, that's perfect.

Comment

Psyduck, are you around to play our match on Monday night? Also, is it true Blanka and Dhalsim are now banned from tournament level play?

Comment

Originally posted by Stakers View Post
                  Psyduck, are you around to play our match on Monday night? Also, is it true Blanka and Dhalsim are now banned from tournament level play?
                  You're joking right? Blanka is a really tough character to fight but Dhalsim is only potent if used by experts imho.

Anyway, I beat Jay 3-1, good matches.

Comment

Originally posted by moonwhistle View Post
                    Dhalsim is only potent if used by experts imho.
                    As proven this evening

Thanks for the games, moonwhistle and for the brilliant friendlies after. Boy, did I take a battering ....

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                      As proven this evening

Thanks for the games, moonwhistle and for the brilliant friendlies after. Boy, did I take a battering ....
                      I recommend you break out that hard kick (far standing one and the close range knee) of dhalsim's to keep out brawlers like rufus. Make him jump a fireball then nail him with hard kick. I've played Dhalsims online who I literally couldn't hit once, hella frustrating.

Thanks for the games mate.

Comment

Originally posted by moonwhistle View Post
                        You're joking right? Blanka is a really tough character to fight but Dhalsim is only potent if used by experts imho.

Anyway, I beat Jay 3-1, good matches.
                        Yeah I was joking as Psyduck uses Blanka/ Dhalsim and beats me up all the time. Anyway, no reply from him so guess I'm through to the final. Woo!

Comment

Might be able to do tonight, if not then tomorrow definitely...

Comment

sorry for the lack of progress here but i have been busy as hell of late as I'm setting up as freelnace rather than working for others, but im should be back on a little more now.
                            I'll be on and off over the next few days if you want to get our game played moon.
                            leave me a message here or via xb live to let me know when your about.

Comment

Been on a fair bit but not seen you stakers - let me know a time!

Comment

I'll probably be on a fair bit tonight but will be round at a friend's house. Might get a chance for a game though - I'll send an invite if I see you on. Otherwise let me know when you can do over the weekend

Comment

Working...
                                X