No announcement yet.

Ryzom beta started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't you need to enter the Jolt code when you created your beta account?

Meh, sod em if they don't want experienced MMO players.

Comment

Well, Stu, when I made my beta application, I hadn't signed up for the Jolt thing. I did this afterwards, but it seems kinda harsh that they wouldn't go through the normal applications first then go through the deals they made with various websites afterwards. Anyway, I'm sure it must be some admin problem. You should be able to submit your beta account name to the jolt website to get a guaranteed spot, but I'm not sure if it's still open.

Comment

stu go to this link HERE
        enter you username which you got when you signed up on the ryzon website and you will be guaranteed to get in.

Comment

Ah, jolly good. Will wait and see. Ta

Comment

Well I got my confirmation mail the other day as well but I'm having no joy logging into the site to check my profile and suchlike, anyone else having trouble?

Quite looking fwd to it myself, never really got into a mmorpg before (it's usually guns online and lots of 'em ) so I'm intrigued to see how it'll pan out. God knows where I'll find the time though...

Comment

Originally posted by Len
              Well I got my confirmation mail the other day as well but I'm having no joy logging into the site to check my profile and suchlike, anyone else having trouble?
              we can't access the forums/game or site untill friday.

Comment

Aah that would explain it then. They just made me paranoid saying to check my profile so that they are sending the disc to the correct address.

Ta...

Comment

Try logging in now....

Comment

just went to connect to the game and you allready need to download a patch for it .

still, it's only 5mb

Comment

just had a quick run around, it was very slow on my pc so i just turned all the options to the lowest or off and it's alot better now.

will give it a proper test in the morning i'm too tired now

Comment

Well, logged in as well, and started in the 1st city...don't remember the name anymore...anyway, killed some mobs and tried my hand at crafting. It seems it will get much better once I gain a few skills and can venture further from the starting point and craft some more things. Which cities did you all start in?

Comment

i started in the 5th city, can we move around the city's maybe we could meet up?

Comment

Hmmm kind of annoying how you lose all your missions done and experience/skills gained :/ Still from the looks of things it seems quite decent and it runs ok on my graphics card which is nice hehe

Comment

just went on this again and i forgot to save my game yesterday.
                              all it runs well ****ty on my pc i get around 10fps on average sometimes only 1 or 2 .
                              what kind of ping are you lot getting i'm getting around 200-230

Comment

I didn't realise you have to save your game, is that usually what you have to do in MMORPGs? I thought it did it automatically when you exit...

Frame rate wise im only getting 15-20 but it doesn't look too bad. My in game names varial btw

Comment

Working...
                                X