This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikewl
    Can we at least agree that for those that want other options, another place to go as well as Rargh all at least try giving the same place a try.

For those that are not interested at all, it doesnt make any difference, but for those that would like a second place they can at least this way have that choice and there will always be a reason to use both LS's and no one is left without being able to join in on things that are going on.
    This does makes sence and am happy to give it a go. As I have a slightly later gaming slot to most of Rargh! it is fairly common for me to be on without too many other people so this could be interesting.

Certainly willing to have a look.
    Last edited by talizker; 10-03-2005, 00:17.

Comment

I have never been against that anyway. I have said repeatedly that for anyone who wishes to join MV that there was nothing I, or anyone else, could do to stop that.

Comment

Anyone have a lvl 32 - 34 job they want to lvl in Garlaige tonight.

I will be putting a party together at about 6.30pm, I will be going as Drk/War.

I have saved up enough gil now to fund Drk to probably at least lvl 35.

Comment

Wedge I can bring a 32 PLD/WAR with you, sounds like a good plan. Should be online between 6 and 7, I'll say hi when I'm on.

Comment

Cool, that's a plan then, anyone else want in on this, DD, Tank so far.

Comment

I don't have a suitable job for Garlaige but also going on tonight is leveling in Qufim (22-23 ish) with me & Darwock. Have BLM, SMN and (hopefully) THF. I'll be on 9-9.30 but party will likely start earlier. Everyone welcome ^^

Comment

will you take lvl30 rng? i was plannign on lvling tonight, i don't care is have the lowest exp gain, i just need 2-3k in exp to do holla again.

Comment

Don't suppose there's room for a 2nd DRK is there? Other than WAR its the only job I have @ 32 and without G.Axe lvled enough, that won't be much good

Comment

ok, lets make it a 30-32 party, PLD, RNG, DRK, DRK, and we can pick up mages lfg.

Comment

Good party yesterday, I will be up for more of the same again.

I think some might be farming recollections tonight if anyones interested, also how about some bcnm40, im not sure if those that need it are ready yet, or lvled to 40.

Comment

BCNM40: I think there are four confirmed (you, me, Darwock and Rare) and we have suitable job(s) now. Personally I am tied up until Thursday next week with Promyvion related stuff but as soon as Holla is out the way I' ready for BCNM40...

Comment

ok, late next week maybe then for BCNM40, two spaces available.

What jobs do we have so far.

Comment

BLM/SMN here. 230 seals.

Comment

RDM/BLM, BRD/???, BLM/SMN and NIN/???.

Comment

Tal, How did you get on Sunday in the end, I eventualy called it a day after 6 levels on NIN so I now have a WAR/NIN if we want to use it.

To be honest though for the next run I was thinking PLD/WAR again as it should reduce the chance of me doing something clueless. Never played WAR/NIN before and I'm not sure the holla boss is the best place to try a first crack. Might take it into Mea though or if heaven forbid we get murdered again back into Holla.

So how fares the rest of the happy Rargh bunch? Think next I'm taking NIN from 16 to 20 and thief from 17 to 20 before going back to PLD to get to 40.

Comment

Working...
                                X