This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C'
    Last night was ****ing boss. To me, it felt like old RARGH and having Vanicent return to game after a few months off due to exams was awesome.

Well it was old RARGH! except:

Bayan was an uber RNG decked out in relic/god gear (Kirin's Osode? - I DO hate you )

Tobal was a mega ass kicking SAM who used SATA on swish looking weapon skills (Tachi: Gekko is the business)

Wedgemoon was a BRD/drk

I hope plans for ENM are still on for tonight and if so I will put my name forward early to get involved. Tobal has kindly offered to lend me some gear at level 30 to enable me to come as THF. I have:

Nadrs (Off Hand weapon)
    Chakram (Ranged)
    Emp Pin (Head)
    Dodge Earring (Ear)
    Custom M Gloves (Hands)
    Nomad's Mantle (Back)
    Winged Boots (Feet)

Ces' RNG also has Noct Brais+1 which he has kindly offered to let me use (DEX+2) so all I need really is a Dagger and body piece but obviously if people have some spare Balance Rings and a earring/belt I can use then I can be fully equipped.

Can't wait guys

i can lend you my merc belt and Body armor and i have 1 balance ring (i used +str/ven ring for some reason leveling my thf) not sure what daggers i have, but you'll be best off using 2 swords.. in which case i can lend you the bastok CP one with +att and +acc, or the my super quick +2dex low delay sword and u can combo with your nadirs.

I'm tempted to go Sam/rng, i'll deck out in rng and use sushi so missing won't be a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by C'
      Ces' RNG also has Noct Brais+1 which he has kindly offered to let me use (DEX+2) so all I need really is a Dagger and body piece but obviously if people have some spare Balance Rings and a earring/belt I can use then I can be fully equipped.
      Also looking forward to ENM

Rare, although I'm sure its not as good as you want, I have a Royal Squire's Dagger (Level: 30, Damage: 12, Delay: 181, Accuracy: +3) if you want to borrow it.

Comment

Royal Squire's Dagger would be great man. Thanks

Also, Tobal I'll take that body piece, ring and belt off your hands too

Just a shame this ENM will be limited to 6 people
        Last edited by C'; 01-06-2005, 07:23.

Comment

More than 6 can go, it just reduces the xp award. Don't worry though, I won't be tagging along ^^

Comment

I'd like to put my name down for ENM too if possible. If my thf can't benefit (which I'm hoping it can as it would see me well on my way to lvl 49), I have a lvl 30-ish drk that could do with an exp boost.

Is this going to require beastmen seals btw?

Comment

Originally posted by C'
              Wedgemoon was a BRD/drk
              It was quite fun too for the situation

Although I was messing around with my sub jobs in the AH, I think I then got an invite and just ran out with Drk still on, only noticed when I was outside fighting.

Mog House not AH
              Last edited by mikewl; 01-06-2005, 12:41.

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon
                I'd like to put my name down for ENM too if possible. If my thf can't benefit (which I'm hoping it can as it would see me well on my way to lvl 49), I have a lvl 30-ish drk that could do with an exp boost.

Is this going to require beastmen seals btw?
                its totally free, just get a key item from an npc in jeuno.

Comment

On Rare's advice, I'm going to try and get my THF to lvl 15 before tonight's ENM, as I can then go as WAR/THF. Apparently Sneak Attack + Sturmwind is a cracking attack, so I want to see for myself.

Oh, and Rare, since you thought it was so cool last night:

Tobal, do we all need this key item? And, if so, what is it?

Thanks.
                  Last edited by Vanicent; 03-06-2005, 17:45.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanicent
                    Tobal, do we all need this key item? And, if so, what is it?

Thanks.
                    Yes, each member needs this. You talk to a NPC in Ru'Lude Gardens (forget the name but first one on the right as you enter zone). You choose DEM and receive the Key Item "Censer of Antipathy".

Comment

If theres enough LS interest we may have enough people to do two groups at the Spire. Would it be a good idea for everyone to post here who want to come then if someone does a LS message saying DEM ENM @ 9.30pm we can hopefully get 12 people?

I'll start the ball rolling!

Talizker RDM/BLM
                      Rarehero THF/NIN
                      Tobal SAM/RNG or WAR/NIN / PLD
                      Last edited by talizker; 01-06-2005, 12:21.

Comment

On line now with a new character,slarty a lowly lvl 1 warrior!!
                        I'll need help in leveling up oh and a linkshell!! Still kept my old character.

Comment

[Yes, please.}

THF/NIN

Comment

Sam/Rng but if we lack a tank i'll use either War/Nin or Pld

Comment

Are we going ahead with 2 groups?

I could really do with this xp for my thief - not sure how great an idea it is to have 2 thieves in a group

Comment

I'm THIS close to getting FFXI this summer to waste my time with. Is it worth starting from scratch now? I mean, are there any newbies left to play with?

Comment

Working...
                                X